What happened to the UTV Underground Decals?

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Joe are you talking about the sticker giveaway? those should have all been out a long time ago. we mailed them till they were gone i believe? We will be adding them to our store soon along with our new hats we are picking up this week. email me at [email protected] and i will try to get some more out to you asap.

same with you Moss

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
The original utvunderground Fender stickers are needed at the track and any race. Bring them back!!! They were the best exposure and we love to support the underground.

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
Like it says where are they?
i grabbed them all at the sand show and offroad expo. i also got some goodies from shannon. now its time for the new logo hoodie and hat. also art at berts is talking about adding UTVUG swag to the upgraded utv dept at berts. :D

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
i grabbed them all at the sand show and offroad expo. i also got some goodies from shannon. now its time for the new logo hoodie and hat. also art at berts is talking about adding UTVUG swag to the upgraded utv dept at berts. :D
That would be awesome! Great way to expose the site to new UTV owners and we could just go buy crap we were in the area. Still hoping we will see flags with the circle logo in the future :)

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Who said XXX is a big size ??

If thats big then give me the MAN size 4X..

Joey if I even have to buy like 6 or 10 just let me know. Ill cover the cost of the bigger size.

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I have a few that I had got from the sand show that I pass out at our trail clean up trips, come out I'll hold one for you . I also never had got mine in the mail ether, 10,000 made that would be a lot of stamps . :eek:

racing rzr dad

Jan 17, 2013
If you wanted decals you had to go to the WORCS race. Joey hooked Michael up!!! We got the long stickers for the roll bar, we can now replace the ones we have been sporting for almost 3 years. We got stickers for the XP and trailer. Getting the hat made Michael's day. Thanks Joey. and about the sweatshirts, don't forget about me!!! I am the poor schlepp who has to work his ass off to make this happen, plz send a little love my way. Thanks dude.

Leviraineri

Feb 14, 2013
Hey I know everyone is asking for decals. Does anyone know where I can buy some of the 12" black and red ones??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000