What happened to the UTV Desert Rally?

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
The wheels are in motion.

Any suggestions or things you want to see this year?

Did everyone like the location?

Should we make even T-Shirts?

Give us some feedback so we can try to make it even better.

GOLF CART DORK.

steino411

American Pride
Jan 3, 2011
San Diego
The location was perfect!

I thought the ride could have been a little longer and a little more difficult sections.

T-shirts would be cool, I'd buy one....

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
The location was perfect!

I thought the ride could have been a little longer and a little more difficult sections.

T-shirts would be cool, I'd buy one....
The ride part is tough. We have to premap and do a GIS map of the ride for approval. Time is a bit short for pre-planning on this one to change the route of the organized ride. Of course an un-organized ride can go where ever you like :cool:

Freeezen

Aug 21, 2009
Orange County, CA
The ride part is tough. We have to premap and do a GIS map of the ride for approval. Time is a bit short for pre-planning on this one to change the route of the organized ride. Of course an un-organized ride can go where ever you like :cool:
I liked the ride. I just did it again after we were all done and after I played around in the 4x4 area. If you make the ride more difficult, with that large of a group, then the ride can take forever.

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
I think as the event grows we could have more than one ride and some more challenging for those interested.

Got tied up with business stuff this year and didn't have as much time to dedicate to the event planning.

steino411

American Pride
Jan 3, 2011
San Diego
I think as the event grows we could have more than one ride and some more challenging for those interested.

Got tied up with business stuff this year and didn't have as much time to dedicate to the event planning.

Sounds good Jim, I often forget not everyone wants to go out and see how sideways they can get their UTV without going over. Last years rally was great just getting all the different folks and different rides in one spot, and taking over the 4x4 area!

I'm sure this years will be awesome too!

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
The wheels are in motion.

Any suggestions or things you want to see this year?

Did everyone like the location?

Should we make even T-Shirts?

Give us some feedback so we can try to make it even better.

GOLF CART DORK.

Yeah we were a little short on the Cold Cock Whiskey.:) A barrel would be nice this year! LOL!!!

Everything was fantastic last year Rusty. T-Shirts are always a nice addition for advertising and mementos. About the only thing missing were some food vendors, but then we never go hungry on La Famila rides anyway!

J&M were gracious to do the Pizza gig and that was fantastic although it looked like the place they used is out of business when I went to Glamis a few weeks ago.

The band was awesome and maybe a few more stage acts to keep folks entertained at night would be cool.

Otherwise, wash, rinse, dry and repeat!

Dan...:cool:

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Update:

All forms have been submitted deposits made to the park for Dec 12,13,14.

As soon as we have approval, we'll start a separate thread promoting the event.

Thanks for your patience

jim

TJWIZ

Double Tap Racing #803
Jul 30, 2011
Moreno Valley, Ca.
www.facebook.com
Everything was great last year. An Event T-shirt would be nice. When the event grows in the next couple of years, I could see food vendors being out there. It was good to see the other vendors out there and the location was perfect.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000