What do you guys think?

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/national-chapter-forums/

Joey, and all of the powers to be, I have copied a link to another forum I belong too, on this forum they have a state by state chapter, do you think something like this would be a benfit to us? it might bring provide a quick refrence for people from each state to look up other memebers in the state and also could be a cool place to put trails and information about each State, just a thought.

Craig

Ok, so i clicked on the link after i posted, is not showing up right, open the forum, scroll down and you will State Chapters, there it will show each of the states, if you click on your state it will show events and meet and greets in that state.

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
how about a list of member by states and regions? if you wanted to organize a ride you could mass PM (spam) members in your area. Make it voluntary to get on the list, so you dont flood members who dont want to be bothered.

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
how about a list of member by states and regions? if you wanted to organize a ride you could mass PM (spam) members in your area. Make it voluntary to get on the list, so you dont flood members who dont want to be bothered.
I like that idea too. We live in Bakersfield and join some of Rich's fabulous rides in the south. What if there was a way for users to be registered in other than their home regions so they would get notifiers on rides outside of there digital boundary? Honestly I like the way it's done now, just my .02

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
hmmmmm That might be a little more difficult. Its doable I think but would require a lot more work on my end to perform the mass email. I would also have to get all the current almost 7000 members on the list and that could be painstakingly difficult.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
One thing I could do, is in the Trips, Group Rides, and Events section I could make a drop down box where you select your region/state much like how I have it in the shop sections where you select the ride. That way as you scan though that section you can just look at events/rides in your particular region. Then I could eliminate the Spot Check sections. I would like to find a way to condense sections, instead of adding new ones. This way it makes it easier for newbies or readers who frequent less easier to find the content they are in search of.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000