What did you race before you raced a UTV?

goMRgo

Jan 17, 2013
Brea, CA
Cool thread, fun to see where everybody came from!

I started with Quads, WORCS, Quadcross and local

Then Mini Stock:

Then for a brief moment, SuperLite:

Then, the pinnacle of performance motorsport:

Jake,
Is #49 a Mason built truck?

dan200

Rep This - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 10, 2011
Jake,
Is #49 a Mason built truck?

Those were spec trucks for loors. I don't think mason built them though but I could be wrong. The body certainly looks like a mason though. They were single seat Mazda powered trucks. They could be fairly easily converted to a two seater and I bet were goin to start seeing them at the dunes and dez races with two seats in em.

WERACE

Walker Evans Racing - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Feb 23, 2011
Redlands
www.walkerevansent.com
Those were spec trucks for loors. I don't think mason built them though but I could be wrong. The body certainly looks like a mason though. They were single seat Mazda powered trucks. They could be fairly easily converted to a two seater and I bet were goin to start seeing them at the dunes and dez races with two seats in em.
They were originally built by Full Potential Offroad then Speed Technologies. Originally they were 2 seaters, when the 13b was swapped for a dry sumped Renesis they lost the right seat. I think there 20 something chassis built.

dan200

Rep This - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 10, 2011
They were originally built by Full Potential Offroad then Speed Technologies. Originally they were 2 seaters, when the 13b was swapped for a dry sumped Renesis they lost the right seat. I think there 20 something chassis built.
ANd the dude who ran the show had some money problems or a divorce or something and all his stuff is being liquidated/ auctioned...

this happened a while ago and they got an injunction against it but looks like its back on...

these dudes had a lot of equipment. A LOT.

JUST IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAY!!!
EVERYTHING MUST GO! NO RESERVES – NO MINIMUM’S!!!
Open to the Public – BAR NONE AUCTION announces the liquidation of Speed Technologies, located at 9716 Virginia Street, suite 100, Reno, Nevada 89511
This auction is loaded with goodies! Superlite Championship Race Trucks – Race Trailers – various racing engines and transmissions, machine shop equipment (this will include tools – welders and benders); too many miscellaneous parts to list! This auction will be held on December 22 in Reno at the Speed Technologies Shop – bidding will be live onsite and online! That’s right! You can be located anywhere in the world and be able to participate. Bidding starts 10:00 AM sharp! Preview day will be held December 21, 8am – 4pm. Please check out the complete inventory at BARNONEAUCTION.COM or give us a call at 916.262.7577. Make sure you are registered and ready to bid for this one! Pre-register now at http://www.barnoneauction.com/bid-online/

UTVUGJake

Feb 11, 2013
ANd the dude who ran the show had some money problems or a divorce or something and all his stuff is being liquidated/ auctioned...

this happened a while ago and they got an injunction against it but looks like its back on...

these dudes had a lot of equipment. A LOT.

JUST IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAY!!!
EVERYTHING MUST GO! NO RESERVES – NO MINIMUM’S!!!
Open to the Public – BAR NONE AUCTION announces the liquidation of Speed Technologies, located at 9716 Virginia Street, suite 100, Reno, Nevada 89511
This auction is loaded with goodies! Superlite Championship Race Trucks – Race Trailers – various racing engines and transmissions, machine shop equipment (this will include tools – welders and benders); too many miscellaneous parts to list! This auction will be held on December 22 in Reno at the Speed Technologies Shop – bidding will be live onsite and online! That’s right! You can be located anywhere in the world and be able to participate. Bidding starts 10:00 AM sharp! Preview day will be held December 21, 8am – 4pm. Please check out the complete inventory at BARNONEAUCTION.COM or give us a call at 916.262.7577. Make sure you are registered and ready to bid for this one! Pre-register now at http://www.barnoneauction.com/bid-online/

Someone buy all of them and we'll make a class out of it eh? eh?

And yeah my truck is a Speed built truck, if I had nothing but spare time it would already have a second seat in it! I really wanted to get it duneable for camp rzr.

FullTiltLunatic

Aug 20, 2013
started at age of 8....Quarter Midgets

at 13....
1200cc Mini Sprints

then...
local motocross....
AMA Supermoto....
Arenacross Pitbike...
Clone class go-karts(road course)...
Driving Instructor for Richard Petty Driving Experience...
600cc Micro Sprints...

now...UTV's....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000