what did Santa bring for you?

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
i got a pile of parts to rebuild a couple of 1/5th scale rc motors, an outside/inside thermometer and couple of signs for my garage.

LORENZ

Lorenz Industries - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
Momma got a new to her HRT Suspension. I'm pretty stoked I was able to reuse most of the Banana's running gear arms and spindles and have it together for Christmas Day. I was literally a last minute pick up from HRT at 8pm on Christmas Eve. Todd made it happen, thanks buddy.

I got a copper rain chain. Storms a comn' just in the knock of time.

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
A Power Commander for my SR1 and an AWESOME SnapOn impact of my very own!! :) Probably the coolest gift I have gotten in a while!

bonesguy

Jul 11, 2010
Upland, CA
a Full Rugged 4 place Intercom/ Race radio package for the new RZR4.. Stoked! didnt get an antenna tho?? did Rugged forget about that? hope not!

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
a Full Rugged 4 place Intercom/ Race radio package for the new RZR4.. Stoked! didnt get an antenna tho?? did Rugged forget about that? hope not!
Hey bonesguy, we have to ship every antenna separately in a tube from the rest of the product. Sometimes the UPS guys don't see them on the shelf in the truck and don't realize it until they get done with their route. However, if this doesn't happen to be the case give us a call over here at the shop and we will take care of you right away! 1-888-541-7223
Thanks, and enjoy that set up!
-Dominick

bonesguy

Jul 11, 2010
Upland, CA
Hey bonesguy, we have to ship every antenna separately in a tube from the rest of the product. Sometimes the UPS guys don't see them on the shelf in the truck and don't realize it until they get done with their route. However, if this doesn't happen to be the case give us a call over here at the shop and we will take care of you right away! 1-888-541-7223
Thanks, and enjoy that set up!
-Dominick
thanks for the quick reply.. didnt mean to put you on blast! haha.. just got off the phone with Sean at Berts and he said when my unit shipped you were out of antennas.. he called while I was on the phone and it should be here tomorrow!! stoked.. have a good new years.. I know I will!!

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
thanks for the quick reply.. didnt mean to put you on blast! haha.. just got off the phone with Sean at Berts and he said when my unit shipped you were out of antennas.. he called while I was on the phone and it should be here tomorrow!! stoked.. have a good new years.. I know I will!!
Ahh that all makes sense now. Awesome man, glad it was all figured out. And thank you, you guys have a good one as well. Be safe out there!

az_amsoil

Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
A Power Commander for my SR1 and an AWESOME SnapOn impact of my very own!! :) Probably the coolest gift I have gotten in a while!
I LOVE my SnapOn impact, spins off rusted axle nuts, pinion bolts, ect...

But Santa brought me a set of rear beadlocks and Skat extremes for my rare dune trips and my "Killer" new helmet (for CA)
View attachment 8768
View attachment 8769

transcribed by carrier pigeon for Tapatalk

Attachments

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
I got a 1950's buffalo #18 drill press. Nothinh like a old school machine. Just got to fit a new motor and swicth and it will be back to work.

And this too (early present )

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000