Yamaha What axles with Rotax swap?

Mush

Food Stamp Ninja - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 16, 2009
Hendertucky NV
i run LSR's axels and they have held up great despit the major abuse i have put them through. and cant beat the lifetime warranty.

Ok, thanks guys. Thats what we were leaning to, but wanted to see what you guys were actually running with success. This will be a 3 over plus 1 forward(in front) and 1 back(in rear) kit. The customer uses it mainly at the dunes, so for the most part, will have less abuse. He still uses it for trails here and there, thats why he doesnt want to go with our 6 over plus 2 kit. Thanks for the replies!

Mush

Food Stamp Ninja - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 16, 2009
Hendertucky NV
Ok, thanks guys. Thats what we were leaning to, but wanted to see what you guys were actually running with success. This will be a 3 over plus 1 forward(in front) and 1 back(in rear) kit. The customer uses it mainly at the dunes, so for the most part, will have less abuse. He still uses it for trails here and there, thats why he doesnt want to go with our 6 over plus 2 kit. Thanks for the replies!
that is exactly what i run with my rotax. i have heard good things about the 300m good luck

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000