WE'VE HAD A LITTLE SET BACK...WELL, NO SO LITTLE. BUT WE'RE COMING BACK!

lucho

Sep 28, 2010
We've been wiped clean. Main computer, external hard drive...contacts, files, graphics, etc...all gone.

We are currently reconstructing everything, so if we don't get to you or your questions it's because we cannot, at this time.

Lost over 4,500 contacts, THOUSANDS of photos, all e-mails sent and received, all graphics, artwork, ads, promotions, etc., for the last 6 years. Hell if I didn't have my pants held by a belt, I would have lost them too.

It happened while we were at a wedding in New York, so no more weddings for a while. Hahaha.

All I can say is please be patient with us. The website is back up: www.averacing.com

We can communicate through our website and also Facebook and now Race Dezert. Loaded up Microsoft Suite, so Word and Excel will work, but we do not have the files yet. It seems we have to send the hard drive to a "forensic" place, with a "clean room" to try to recover our files. High-cost stuff and time consuming.

I don't wish this on our worst enemy. But it happened so we ask that you pass this around so others know why we are scrambling.

Our e-mail addresses are now working. Our cell phones are working, as we are using our cell phones and tablets and old, old, old (did I say old), so that's good.

Was heading to Baja for some fun, but this happened. Good luck to all who are racing there. Great time of the year.

REMEMBER, IN CASE WE DON'T GET THINGS FIXED ANY TIME SOON:

1.) THE PURE UTV "301"" is all set for October 26 - 4 laps, 75-miles each. Race starts Saturday (26th) at 11 a.m. RE-CON for the race is on Friday, October 25, start at 11 a.m. Only for those who have registered. Google Earth file will be sent on Thursday, Oct 24, to all who have entered.
Save $50 if you sign up 20 days or longer for the event and certainly no later than October 6 to get the $50 discount. ENTRIES ARE NOW OPEN - SEND YOUR ENTRY AND SAVE!

2.) The OFF-ROAD CHAMPIONSHIPS are set for Nov 1-3 at the Racing Ranch. 7 mile course. ALL CLASSES OF OFF-ROAD VEHICLES. Including bikes, Quads, UTVs, Classes 1-9 and all Truck Classes, Jeep Speed, lawnmowers and 49cc Skateboards, with FAT wheels are welcome. Hahaha

Special "entry discount" for any Off-Road Club with 5 entries or more, when sent together all on one payment!

3/) The CAL-CITY GP is set for December 14 - All day - 90-minute GP s, broken down by various Classes & GPs. Course is a 10-mile semi-technical course that is more fun than a barrel of Hippies.

Because we don't have access to any of our photosor original artwork and flyers, entry forms, etc., at this time, maybe you can use these links to get more information from our website.

THE PURE "301" OCT 26 - https://www.averacing.com/pure-301-oct-26-race-7-double-points/flyer/

The OFF-ROAD CHAMPIONSHIPS - NOV 1-3 - https://www.averacing.com/the-2019-off-road-championships-nov-1-3-2019/

The CAL-CITY GRAN PRIX - DEC 14 - https://www.averacing.com/2019-cal-city-gp-it-s-back-entries-open-sep-30/

WE APPRECIATE IT IF YOU PASS THIS AROUND. LIKE SOMEONE SAID" "WE'LL BE BACK, BABY!"

AVERACING.COM
Off-Road Racing - Dirt Racing DESERT RACING - Alta Vista Events - OFF-ROAD & DIRT RACING
UTV/SXS VEHICLES - Racing & Touring in the most beautiful and challenging desert in the west,…
19-P301-Jpg-ART-Sep21.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000