WER New 14" Bead Lock Wheel

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I am hoping to get a set of the 17x8.5 beadlocks for my truck. Then the UTV wheels for my Rhino. I love the black wheels RJ...

Rander637

The Worlds Fastest RZR's - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 22, 2009
So Cal
Thanks for the compliments guys, i think the matte black really turned out good. And Joey and Scott, thanks for hookin it up brotha's!!!

Scott@XMF

XMF Pit Slave - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 23, 2009
Phx
Check Back Soon We are currently working with Randy on some Killer pricing on these wheels. I should have an answer from him today and I will post it up as soon as i get it

Keep the Revs up

Scott

Rander637

The Worlds Fastest RZR's - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 22, 2009
So Cal
No problem RJ!! Thank you guys for supporting the Underground! BTW I got some custom sticks for your car!!

I think the Fat Rod is going to need a set of those matte black Walker Rims!!! What do you think RJ??? lol
Ok sweet! Im racing monster jam this weekend, not sure if your gonna be out there or not, but message me and we can figure out a way to get them.

And I think everyone needs to get a set so I can keep racing! Hahaha

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Ok sweet! Im racing monster jam this weekend, not sure if your gonna be out there or not, but message me and we can figure out a way to get them.

And I think everyone needs to get a set so I can keep racing! Hahaha

Ho Sh!* Monster Jam is this weekend @ Anahiem! Is there gonna be UTV racing @ tha show? And TKs too? :confused:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000