Weller Racing customer/SR1 event maybe this year?

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Hey everyone....Jason and I were talking about trying to get a weekend going at the dunes this coming dune season for our customers and SR1/SV1 owners. How fun would it be to do some really fast dune rides with a whole train of SR1/SV1 Rhinos sometime this year?? :) Drag races would be a blast, too! It's always fun to line up with fellow 1000cc'ers!!

Anyway - I just wanted to mention it.....we will be thinking about it and will let everyone know when we come up with a date - were thinking about having it before Christmas.....but I'll keep you guys posted! :)

450grl

Mar 15, 2009
Yeah, it will be for all our customers, too - no matter if it's just an inline fuel filter you bought off the website - lol! :) We will work on some ideas and details.....and throw out some dates in a bit to see what would be a good weekend. I'll keep you guys posted! :)

big slick

Feb 23, 2010
you can count me in as long as its late this year. iam not sure how long its going to be with my shoulder being out of commision, but iam hoping by halloween i can start ripping again.

450grl

Mar 15, 2009
LOL Steve - hopefully you have your car done by the time we do this!! :)

Reactions: 1 person

droptchevy

Twisted SR1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 9, 2009
Sounds like fun. If only my job would let me have some free time to finish my rhino. Nothing like starting a project and never having enough time to finish it. It should be ready by late october

AudioAddiction44

IVY Racing SR1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Sep 11, 2009
AZ
I think that would be a blast. Instead of our usual three sr1 rhinos from last year Cory. We will just make sure Josh keeps it on all fours this time. ha ha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000