Welcome to RZRWraps.Net!!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Hey guys just want to extend a formal welcome to our newest UTVUnderground.com sponsor, RZRWraps.Net. RZRWraps makes pre made sticker kits for your UTV. You can check out their site at RZRWraps.net || Wrap Your sideXside and see what all they offer.

We are also in discussion on creating our very own UTVUnderground.com edition wrap for your UTV! So if you have any ideas or think you would be interested then please post up your thoughts!!! I think it would be awesome to see a bunch of UTVUG kits running around out there!

So again please welcome Kevin and Jordan from RZRWraps.Net and check their site out!!!!

RZRWraps.net || Wrap Your sideXside

rzrwraps.net

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Mar 23, 2011
they have the potential to last a long time they obviously dont last forever but they are super thick and as far as maintaining them there is not alot you have to do they are printed with a UV ink which is great because the sun wont really effect it as much as a reguular solvent ink and the lamenate is super thick and durrable

rzrwraps.net

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Mar 23, 2011
yes i will do custom wraps for your rzr what were you thinking on doing with it also send me your logos if you are wanting to do it my email is [email protected]
thanks...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000