Welcome from UTVUnderground

bigkat660

Sep 24, 2010
South Gate
I want to personally reach out and extend a welcome to all the new members we have received over the past day. It sucks that it took some BS but I am stoked you guys have all now found the Underground.

I don't know what happened over at the other site but as far as this site goes its not important. You'll see we have a solid forum here with great info and discussion on all makes and models of UTVs as well as events surrounding our sport. Our home page is stacked with sick videos, photos and stories and ask that all of you check that out if you have already!

Every member matters here to us as long as you respect one another. We don't baby sit here, we have only 2 mods, myself and Rusty5150. We ask that you remain respectful and if you got beef you handle it either in PM or in the OCTAGON forum section.

Other than that, welcome, post up some pics of your ride and let it rip! Hope you make the underground your new long term home!

Joey D.

On wifi from San Felipe at the SCORE San Felipe 250. If you have questions or concerns email me at [email protected]
Thanks for he warm welcome... Although I've been a member here since 2010 I've only racked up about 30 posts but now that the knuckle heads from that other place are coming here maybe ill rack up some more... Oh and maybe meet some of you new to me friends :D

Simi Dude

La Familia For Life !!
Feb 25, 2010
Simi Valley Ca.
Welcome to y'all,
This forum is what I call home. Some of the best people in the offroad world that me and my family and have camped & rode with.

Lot's of content here, Joey & Rusty work their butt's off to get it to us. Check it out.

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
I was starting to go and welcome each one but you guys are coming faster than I can type. That ship musta went down fast. Haha

I'll just say welcome to everyone here and hope that's good enough. :cool:
I just wanted to say thanks for having us here, I too was at RF and came over to this great site, Wait, I have been here for ever, this place rules and you guys will love being here. Watch out for Jim he like to set up rides with all the new guys and show them What he calls something special!:eek: (well you guys will figuer it out) Happy Trails!

X2 X2 ;-)

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I was starting to go and welcome each one but you guys are coming faster than I can type. That ship musta went down fast. Haha

I'll just say welcome to everyone here and hope that's good enough. :cool:
Yes, I was feeling the same way and didn't want to be a board slut and hit every one . So I'll follow Jim's post and welcome all the new guys in this thread. Joey really did a good job of rolling out the welcome mat and I'm looking forward to see some new bloods pix,video and info . SO WELCOME ALL !

Roo

May 16, 2009
Awesome welcome Joey, by the way what did you do with the fatrod?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Awesome welcome Joey, by the way what did you do with the fatrod?

I sold the fatrod a couple years ago. Funny, it's actually back at Magnum OffRoad right now. After almost 3.5 years the Weller 720 striker engine finally took a dump. What a great engine!! Anyway, I hear the new owner may want to jut get rid of it. It's still a bad ass car. It would be sick to put an SV1 Weller swap in it.

Roo

May 16, 2009
SV1 would be sweet! Don't think the owner will have much problem selling. The build is top shelf and well documented.

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Welcome aboard fellas! You're going to find out in time that Joey pretty well lets anyone in here no matter hows nuts they are:eek: It really makes the forum a ton of fun!:D

JRLoos

Dec 3, 2011
JoeyD, thanks for the warm welcome. I've been a member a while on here, but didn't post much because RF kept me pretty busy... JoeyD, are coming to Mud Nationals again this year? I saw you last year.

Brian lee Rhino450

Mar 7, 2013
Tuscola tx. BFE
Thanks for the welcome. I was kinda new over there. At least i got to talk to James and buy his product before that stuff went down. We all have to start somewhere, knowledge is king. And im glad to be here

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Well, being a veteran member of almost 4 years, I should post up and welcome all you fresh meat to the forum. lol

I went else where for a while because, one, I didn't feel like I fit in and, two, because even thought I paid for a UTVUG shirt and flag, I never got one single daymn steeeeeeker!! Guess I was never cool enough. lol JK

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000