Welcome from UTVUnderground

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I want to personally reach out and extend a welcome to all the new members we have received over the past day. It sucks that it took some BS but I am stoked you guys have all now found the Underground.

I don't know what happened over at the other site but as far as this site goes its not important. You'll see we have a solid forum here with great info and discussion on all makes and models of UTVs as well as events surrounding our sport. Our home page is stacked with sick videos, photos and stories and ask that all of you check that out if you have already!

Every member matters here to us as long as you respect one another. We don't baby sit here, we have only 2 mods, myself and Rusty5150. We ask that you remain respectful and if you got beef you handle it either in PM or in the OCTAGON forum section.

Other than that, welcome, post up some pics of your ride and let it rip! Hope you make the underground your new long term home!

Joey D.

On wifi from San Felipe at the SCORE San Felipe 250. If you have questions or concerns email me at [email protected]

T.Rhino

Mar 8, 2013
I want to personally reach out and extend a welcome to all the new members we have received over the past day. It sucks that it took some BS but I am stoked you guys have all now found the Underground.

I don't know what happened over at the other site but as far as this site goes its not important. You'll see we have a solid forum here with great info and discussion on all makes and models of UTVs as well as events surrounding our sport. Every member matters here to us as long as you respect one another. We don't baby sit here, we have only 2 mods, myself and Rusty5150. We ask that you remain respectful and if you got beef you handle it either in PM or in the OCTAGON forum section.

Other than that, welcome, post up some pics of your ride and let it rip! Hope you l make the underground your new home!

Joey D.
Thanks that was pretty cool to say.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
And fwiw. Even though I don't personally have a rhino in the stable right now, this whole site was built on the custom rhinos we were building back in 2005-2009. We got a lot of love for Yamaha still. And I too am banned from RFs. lol

Pokahpolice

Sep 4, 2011
Standish, Maine
Thanks for the welcome. It will go a long way with these guys. I think we're all a bit pissy about the crap on the other site but anxious to find a new home to continue to share our love of offroad!

Time to post some old videos and pics to share with some new friends!

Bart

UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 10, 2012
Canyon Lake, Ca.
And fwiw. Even though I don't personally have a rhino in the stable right now, this whole site was built on the custom rhinos we were building back in 2005-2009. We got a lot of love for Yamaha still. And I too am banned from RFs. lol
Some of us are little behind the times...lol :D

Firefighter

Just haggin out
Mar 7, 2013
Arkansas
Thanks Joey D ! As much as I love my Rhino, It's the whole S by S, atv, bike, and offroad sport that I LOVE. It's going to be awesome hanging out with riders from all over with all different kinds of rides.

mnormand

Mar 7, 2013
South La.
Nice classy opener Joey...thanx for that.

Being an old forumer and atv'er, but new Rhino owner, is there a specifiic place for Rhino info here, or scattered throughout? All good either way, still figuring this site out, LOL.

Man am I the only one finding it especially hard to get work done today? :p

General Disaray

Mar 8, 2013
Nice classy opener Joey...thanx for that.

Being an old forumer and atv'er, but new Rhino owner, is there a specifiic place for Rhino info here, or scattered throughout? All good either way, still figuring this site out, LOL.

Man am I the only one finding it especially hard to get work done today? :p
X2 thanks Joey!

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Thank You JimandMelissa !!!!!!!!!!
I was starting to go and welcome each one but you guys are coming faster than I can type. That ship musta went down fast. Haha

I'll just say welcome to everyone here and hope that's good enough. :cool:

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
I just wanted to say thanks for having us here, I too was at RF and came over to this great site, Wait, I have been here for ever, this place rules and you guys will love being here. Watch out for Jim he like to set up rides with all the new guys and show them What he calls something special!:eek: (well you guys will figuer it out) Happy Trails!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000