We lost a great member today.. RIP poflo

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Sorry to hear this. I wished I could have made his acquaintance based on everyone's statements, he seems to have been a real stand up guy.

Condolences to all who knew him.

R.I.P Po.

Dan...

az_amsoil

Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Don's 840 Teryx was unbelievable! He is the red one trailing the sand rail (skip to 34 seconds in)

[ame]http://youtu.be/yaQqCv_kEhg[/ame]

BIGTIME

Mar 18, 2011
Bakersfield,CA
This saddens me a great deal!!! i only had the pleasure of knowing Don for the last couple of years... I used to pick his brain on many things in this sport. Very helpfull man, but never gave up to much info, i could always tell he was holding some secrets of the trade from me HAHA ;)... I truely feel sorry for the people that never got the chance to know or meet this great man!!!

My thoughts and prayers to Don's family..

RIP Don!!!!

moto4life9099

Jan 17, 2011
WOW that really sucks. anytime i saw his posts i knew it was always going to be legit. very smart guy. gunna miss him. rip poflo

T-wrecks

Apr 7, 2011
Corona CA
Very sad. Condolences to his family and friends, he will be greatly missed in the community. I loved his no non sense straight to the facts attitude. I always found him to give the most informative posts on any site he was on.

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010

We are all going to miss you Po. The short time we have spent together was always a story to tell.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000