We are on the hunt!!

Due to the recent developments with our recent property status, Racing Dreamz is on the search again for land to develop for our facility. We're looking for about 150-200 acres. However, since the last property was so cheap(due to the fact an EPA SuperFund Site was bordering on one part), we're not going to be as lucky in the price. However, we have found several large parcels in this area, but they range from $3-5K per acre. The Racing Dreamz business plan for the facility(world renown track designer, Bob Barnard will be designing it for us) is laid out so that we can raise very good funding from the property itself. We have a MAJOR aftermarket automotive exhaust company waiting to sponsor our facility as soon as we purchase property. We have a major west coast kart manufacturer sponsoring using and will be helping us create a brand new off road racing series. We have a major mini UTV company sponsoring us and helping us raise funding. We have a new UTV racing series helping us create our own Youth Class racing series. We are in a region where dirt oval karting is huge, but there are NO asphalt sprint kart tracks within 2-3 hundred miles. We have Bristol Motors Speedway, literally, right up the road from us now, in the region(BMS charities expressed their intention to help Racing Dreamz when our property is secured). So, we are in an area that is ripe for new motor sports. Karting, according to the Motor Sport Circuit Owner magazine, is a very profitable venue. If there was an investor out there, looking for the next big investment, Racing Dreamz would be the ticket for you. We have the region right for a venture like this. We have the properties at excellent pricing. We have the properties with challenging terrain for the tracks themselves(driving challenges). And best of all, helping disadvantaged and special needs children live their dream. Oh, plus a great tax write off. So, if you are an investor or know of any, please refer them to us. Let's get together and help some kids, raise some serious funding, and have some very serious FUN!! For more information, contact me personally at [email protected] or give me a call at 423-297-8228.
Off road Kart/mini UTV racing, asphalt Sprint Kart racing, simulated racing. Challenging tracks. Having fun.
"When you stop dreaming, you stop living!"

UPDATE!!!

Someone emailed us this morning a real estate listing. 1185 acres. At an excellent price. I even phoned the seller and they are willing to reduce the price for our non profit mission. So, with this much acreage, there is a whole lot that can be done. No restrictions. But we need investors/sponsors to help us obtain this property. 1185 acres, rolling, flat, pature, steep mountain, springs, creeks and OLD timber(this was an old tree farm). Here's a chance to build a world class motor sports/karting facility and help a great charity that helps the kids. If anyone you know may be interested, have them call me direct.

Madboy

Feb 5, 2013
I love the way you have ended this post. I’m totally agreed with it. Our imaginations are so powerful than it seems. Hope everything will be worked out fine for you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000