want make a ranger ride better

AdamS

Mar 7, 2013
my dad has a 08 ranger xp 700 and asked if he can make it ride better..
anyone have any advise on suspension or ????

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
The front coils are well known to fatigue early in life on that generation of Rangers. Replacing them will help with the front. For the rear there are two upper shock mount locations. The location on the inside of the frame will give you a better ride, but will cost a bit of ground clearance and stability if he packs any real weight around.

All of that kind of assumes he's not looking to spend big dollars on long travel, that would be an entirely different answer!

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Walker Evan Racing makes replacement shocks and struts for these too!.

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Its kinda spendy but there is a suspension kit available from Polaris that works really good, part# RZRXP900. It offers great travel and a smooth, plush, confidence inspiring ride. In fact it works so well you'll swear you have more power to tackle the most difficult terrain.

Polaris also has another kit that works really good too, not as good as the #RZRXP900 kit but it runs a close second, part# RZRS800.

The best part is the dealer can probably help you dispose of your 08 ranger xp 700 take off may even be able to to get you $$$ to boot.

Go to your local Polaris dealer and check out either of these bitchin factory suspension kits for yourself.

You can thank me later ;)

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Its kinda spendy but there is a suspension kit available from Polaris that works really good, part# RZRXP900. It offers great travel and a smooth, plush, confidence inspiring ride. In fact it works so well you'll swear you have more power to tackle the most difficult terrain.

Polaris also has another kit that works really good too, not as good as the #RZRXP900 kit but it runs a close second, part# RZRS800.

The best part is the dealer can probably help you dispose of your 08 ranger xp 700 take off may even be able to to get you $$$ to boot.

Go to your local Polaris dealer and check out either of these bitchin factory suspension kits for yourself.

You can thank me later ;)
Thats funny man, thats funny:D:D

Makin' Trax

Got Shocks? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 27, 2009
Give me a call. I have done one of these before with pretty darn good results. Steve @ 951-782-1479

LaDSM

Jul 15, 2012
I have a brand new pair of coils that I bought for my old 2008 ranger I will sell cheap if his are sagged out.

AdamS

Mar 7, 2013
thank you guys, and those part numbers would surely do the trick lol.. problem is my dad is a cheapo LOL
ill call Steve and see what he has going on..
and thanks again..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000