Want a RZR XP, How do I get rid of Rhino?

steino411

American Pride
Jan 3, 2011
San Diego
Anyone got any ideas on the best way to get the most money out of my Rhino, so I can get an XP? like everyone else here, I have way too much money into the Rhino and can't get it back. I tested the waters for selling it, and no interest. I was thinking of selling the good stuff, and trading it in all stock. what do you guys think??

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Anyone got any ideas on the best way to get the most money out of my Rhino, so I can get an XP? like everyone else here, I have way too much money into the Rhino and can't get it back. I tested the waters for selling it, and no interest. I was thinking of selling the good stuff, and trading it in all stock. what do you guys think??
Good insurance, a gallon of gas and a match? :D

But seriously, parting it out might get you the most money. You could sell the stuff on ebay.

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
I've got the insurance and the gas, dont think I havent thought about it!!:D
Haha But you are S.O.L. without a match. JK

But seriously, Polaris has some killer low interest rate financing right now. If you can come up with the down payment, all you have to do is sell enough parts on ebay each month to make the payment...and you are riding now!

steino411

American Pride
Jan 3, 2011
San Diego
Haha But you are S.O.L. without a match. JK

But seriously, Polaris has some killer low interest rate financing right now. If you can come up with the down payment, all you have to do is sell enough parts on ebay each month to make the payment...and you are riding now!
i am in the same boat with my Rhino, i just parted out my RZR and came out pretty good.
Good ideas guys, pretty much what I was thinking.

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
sell the good stuff and trade it in, can't get any decent money for them at all.

steino411

American Pride
Jan 3, 2011
San Diego
Question why a RZRxp?...I would wait a few months...see what else is gonna be released...:D:D
I have been waiting!! I just recently drove a stock RZR S and couldnt believe the difference from my mid travel Rhino, so I cant wait to drive the XP!:eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000