Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Vote for "La Familia" 2nd Annual John Berry Ride Weekend
Dry Camping at drop 31

March 9 - 10
March 16 - 17
March 23 - 24

We will pick the date after November 30 ;-)

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
If you ever see some of La Familia ride list you 'll see Johns name on it with the words (in spirit ) after his name , that's because he's not with us any more .He passed away a couple years ago , as the day was done and ever one was settling down John and another went for that little ride around camp in His new XP ( new which he loved ! ) and that was his last ride . WE miss you John .

I know this thread is for voting dates , but some might know who John Berry is and it will be nice to see as many friends and Familia on one trip ..

Any of the dates work for me .

The ride will be at North Shore CA, near Mecca Ca - we will ride Johns trail - The Little Rubicon ;-)

Last edited:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I'm too young to vote, so pick a date and lets ride :)

tomcav

Let ride ,bitches
Feb 6, 2011
the oc
can we do the feb dates? prez days for most have 3 days off may have a better turnout :D

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
I hope to do this ride for sure. I have to meet an obligation in march that cannot be missed but If at all possible we'll be there.

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Just a note ;-)

This ride does not have to be on Presidents weekend, it can be any weekend as long as all his old and new friends are psrt of it, so no matter if some peep from another site go on their own is also nice to be part of it. and yes this is open to a vote so we can have more peeps and a bigger group to be with John B.
The ride will start on Saturday + or - at 9:30am when we all get ready at Drop#31.
"La Familia" will lead this ride and all will be part of it ;-)

Love Yea All ;-)

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Cisco this thread is just a voting thread or after the date is chosen will it turn into the ride thread also ?

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Just a note ;-)

This ride does not have to be on Presidents weekend, it can be any weekend as long as all his old and new friends are psrt of it, so no matter if some peep from another site go on their own is also nice to be part of it. and yes this is open to a vote so we can have more peeps and a bigger group to be with John B.
The ride will start on Saturday + or - at 9:30am when we all get ready at Drop#31.
"La Familia" will lead this ride and all will be part of it ;-)

Love Yea All ;-)
Hey Frank, Youare doing the right thing. Great job and keep up the good work.
Love Ya.

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Compadre, I will ask (La Jefa) to see what days are best. You know our schedules are crazy these days. But need to go out soon I GO CRAZY...

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
I will contact Johns familie and business partner an see if those dates work for them, If they wish to attend. I will wait a week or so in between holidays. holidays have been extremely hard on becky.(Johns wife)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000