Video of my SR1 at Gorman

trunknuts

Jul 11, 2010
Here's another amateur video video I put together. I took my nephew out to Gorman yesterday. Rhino ran great! R1 motor ran with no issues and what can I possibly say about this Cognito LT kit? Simply put, WOW!!! Hit whoops at 75mph + and hardly even knew they were there.

I do think I need to make a couple of changes, mainly with the radiator. I need a bigger one. lol. The power steering with steering quickener made for a very comfortable drive. No jerky steering wheel. Not even at 80mph. No soar arms the next morning either.

Video is probably too long and unfortunately the lens cover was a bit fogged up.I have to get better at making these things. May start adding music soon. Anyway, enjoy and feel free to comment on my sub par driving skills.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTUzZ8VJAGE&feature=youtube_gdata]Rhino Cognito Suspension SR1 - YouTube[/ame]

staggs

Feb 20, 2011
The guys at cognito know what there doing when it comes to suspension and I agree you won't find a better LT kit right now :)

Apr 11, 2011
Santa Clarita
Good video, do it again with the camera lens clear!!! I love gorman for the twisty cliff trails, I only wish they would make them oneway trails. Im not one for restrictions, but I think they need to be. PS Worcs has a race thier in 2012 I hope they use some of those trails, I love pretending to be a rally car driver hanging the car sidways.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000