Kawasaki VDI for 09 Teryx now available! Test results inside!

s2k1

Feb 27, 2009
Ramona, CA
www.benchmarkperformance.us
I just installed one of the first VDI Copperhead ECUs on my personal 09 Teryx that I use for testing. The following are the results from testing this week.
Keep in my mind, the test was done on a stone stock 09 Teryx, no clutch mods, air filter changes, stock exhaust tip, etc.
This is also the map that comes pre-installed by VDI, and is supposed to be optimised for premium fuel. I did not do any additional tuning to see if there is more performance to be gained. The graph represents a completely stock 09 Teryx, and the same vehicle with the VDI plugged in as removed from the box it came in.

The new rev limiter comes set at 9200. With a stock engine, it won't pull that high. On the dyno with very little load I saw an indicated 62 mph on my stock digital dash at 8800 rpm. 60 is probably more realistic when actually driving.
Also, this is a stand alone system (NOT a piggyback system that re-interprates the factory signals like the MSD), and is completely tunable.
I think this is a great buy for the money. I will offer and support this product and it is available now. :cool:

badinfluencerace

The Future Of SXS Racing is being Built in my Driv
Jan 30, 2009
yuma
thats cool , mr.wilson has had one of those ign.modules and loves it :D hey chris did u ever get those spyders for the 102 clutches ? pm me a price if you did im in need of one ..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000