Kawasaki VanBeekum's NEW Pit Teryx by Rhino Parts & Performance

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

UTVUG's "BOBONTHIS" Teryx by Rhino Parts & Performance​

POLARIS RZR | KAWASAKI TERYX |CAN AM COMMANDER 1000 | PARTS AND PERFORMANCE built this new 2011 Kawasaki Teryx up for UTVUnderground member and racer Robert BOBONTHIS Vanbeekum! It has all the goodies including XMF Cage & Suspension, Triple X Seats, SSV Works stereo system, and new MSA Beadlocks with Motogrip DOT 14: tires. These guys did a great job!! Make sure to hit up POLARIS RZR | KAWASAKI TERYX |CAN AM COMMANDER 1000 | PARTS AND PERFORMANCE for some of the best deals and selections around!!!

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Thanks everyone it's a great looking car. I have to thank my sponsors for everything on this one.
Monster Kawasaki for the Teryx.
XMF for the Cage, Bumpers, suspension.
Triple X for the bad a$$ seats & top.
Special thanks to Tom at Rhino Parts & performance for the killer sounding stereo & all the assembly. Tom & Danny installed all the LEDs & radios. Killer work!
Muzzy is currently building a 916CC power plant that will top off the build.

EFAJEEP

Jul 21, 2010
Thanks everyone it's a great looking car. I have to thank my sponsors for everything on this one.
Monster Kawasaki for the Teryx.
XMF for the Cage, Bumpers, suspension.
Triple X for the bad a$$ seats & top.
Special thanks to Tom at Rhino Parts & performance for the killer sounding stereo & all the assembly. Tom & Danny installed all the LEDs & radios. Killer work!
Muzzy is currently building a 916CC power plant that will top off the build.
Looks good Bobby, as you know I went the opposite color scheme :D but got the same great XMF parts
Now I wish I could go that 916

Attachments

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000