UTVUnderground Uodates * Rally On The Rocks Moab, UT *

Team Green

Reid Nordin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 30, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.WalkerEvansEnt.com
Finally home after a marathon drive and I'm sure Joey is finally getting a good rest after this epic trip.

Grant, All I can say is don't miss the next one!

Wagon Burners were a ton of fun to watch and aren't afraid of anything!!

LR was a rookie in the rocks for about 30 minutes and by the end of the week he mastered it all!

Wally was the thrill seeker by trying to drive up the widowmaker, great video Crowley!

Todd from DFR (aka Julio emBRACEs) was total comic relief.

Jack has some serious driving skills and was always lurking in the shadows. Ask him to share his "special creation" picture he took while on the trail.

Lasher showed us all what stock suspension could do when being pushed by a crowd of mad modified Teryx's and RZR's

Crowley was brave enough to ride with Dave just for the sake of getting more pictures and video for everyone else to experience.

Joey D, what can I say? He took a chance on going on a trip that was out of his element but now is already thinking about his next trip to Moab and how he can manage to build a crawler! For now you'll need to get your slow fix with me or Rusty.

Thank you Joey for all your hard work getting these pics and videos up! You guys have no idea how hard this guy works behind the scenes.

My advice? Don't miss an opportunity to play in the rocks, especially if it is in Moab!

Is that Joey's phone ringing?

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Well after a 15 hour drive home I finally made it home at 4:30am on Sunday morning. Reid manned our rig the entire way from Moab, to Flagstaff, and back to Southern California where we live.

First off I need to say just how appreciative I am to get to be a part fo this experience. My host, tour guide, and friend Reid Nordin (Team Green) really made this trip a once in a lifetime experience for me. Getting to spend the week with him was a really awesome time and I wouldn't of traded it for the world. I learned a ton about what these Kawasaki Teryx's and UTV's are capable of in this rock crawling element. Reid's trail epertise, his equipment knowledge, and driving skills coupled with his passion for off road made my trip to the 2010 Moab Rally On The Rocks one that I will never forget.

The stories, the views, and the laughs were epic! The DragonFire guys, Todd and Jack are nothing but pure comedy. These guys can really drive their machines and know how to make everyone around them have a great time.

My friend and huge part of the Underground's success Jon Crowley of UTV Guide really came through huge for me once I lost my phone. Sending off updates not just to hs websites but also to Rusty so he could keep everyone in viral land updated. Jon is a big reason why I have been able to attend these trips so to him I am forever in debt.

Wally! This guy always has a smile on his face. He too has amazing skills and he is just a ton of fun to be around. He is always doing what he can to help and make sure the trip is fun. It was a pleasure to spend time with Wally on the trails.

My boy Lasher, what can I say about the window licker.....LOL...Lasher is also another reason why the Underground has done so well. Always looking out for the site and doing what he can to help us along. The 3 minute run we had with him through the Metal Masher at warp speed is a ride I will never forget. Lasher showed us why he does so well int he desert, the window licker can drive! lol...he just needs to ditch the white pncherelli helmet! hahah

Dave....this was my second time meeting Dave who was Jon Crowley's guest. Let me just say I hope I have half the witts and fun that Dave is having in his 60's. Not only can he drive his RZR but he is also just a genuine and great guy. Always having a blast, offering up food and drinks, and ready to lend a hand when someone needs it.

LR! What can I say about Larry Roeseler that some other off road media goon hasn't? The guy can flat out drive! He is as level eaded and down to earth as they come. I always had a sense of standing around royalty when we were off the trail enjoying a drink or snack while on our rides. He can turn a normal obstacle into a jump and can articulate everything the car is doing just by feeling it move. Riding with this icon was a pleasure and another reason why I will never forget this trip.

In all I made some new life long friends and got to spend time with those I already called friends. This trip was something words cannot describe I just hope all the vds and pictures can better show you guys just how amazing this experience was. UTVUnderground officially has conqured Moab and I can tell you what, you boys and girls better get your boat side on cause were going back!!!!

Enjoy the pics and vids and Thanks again Reid, I owe you big time!!!!

rmuzzy

Mr. Muzzy - UTVUnderground Approved
Sep 2, 2009
Bend Oregon
Really wish I had been able to make the trip. Thanks to all of you I was able to experience some of it. I should be all heeled up at the same time my 999cc will be finished. Please include me in your next ride.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Day 4 (Saturday) was our last day to ride. We decided to take a run in the morning before we pulled out. We headed up to the Moab Hells Revenge trail with LR, Todd, Jack, Reid, and myself. We traversed more amazing terrain and even conqured HELLS GATE which is a crazy steep and long slick rock hill climb. The riding was epic!

Larry and Todd found a solid rock launch rap and were jumping it. LR was doing wheel stands! it was super cool to watch these guys turn ordinary obstacles into air born laughter!

Enjoy the pics!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Really wish I had been able to make the trip. Thanks to all of you I was able to experience some of it. I should be all heeled up at the same time my 999cc will be finished. Please include me in your next ride.

You definitley have to make the next trip Rob! Moab was so awesome and the Muzzys cars performed flawlesly...Reid's 916cc Muzzys engine was AWESOME!!!!

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I am really bummed I did not get to make this run. I plan to attend more events once my car is done. Great pics by everyone. The video's are great. Thanks to Jon of UTVGuide.net for keeping me updated.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Heck yeah Troy!!! That video is sick! That crack was one of my favorite parts of the whole trip!!!!

Here is a vid of Larry Roeseler getting up this rock wall at Metal Masher

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB5t7HK63Cg]YouTube - Moab Day 4 Part 5 UTVUnderground.com Rally On The Rocks[/ame]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000