UTVUnderground Set For The 2010 Baja 1000 *PICS*

VIAIR

Viair Corporation - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 12, 2010
Irvine, CA
WWW.VIAIRCORP.COM
I will try to keep this thread updated everyday as we are down here. Baja is EPIC!! Wish you were all here with us.

View from our patio!!!!

I can't speak for everyone on the utvUG, but everyone at VIAIR are all very jealous.
Keep this thread going.. Great Coverage so far..

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Have fun Matt! maybe I'll see you in ensinada. Look for the BFG truck!
I will look you up Todd! I am heading down tomorrow (Tuesday). I will look for the BFG truck or I will be with COPS guys.

Rusty...love the pic of Loreto. Looks like the pic was right next to the Loreto Bay Club, or whatever they are calling it this week. :p

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Our home for the next week.

The Mission at San Ignacio....one of the most beautiful places in Baja, IMO.

We pitted the Trophy Truck and the Pro Truck for Vildosola right in front of that Mission as the street takes the left hand turn.

Hearing those trucks tear down the tight, windy streets in the middle of the night was unreal!

I loved that little town. It totally feels like you are in another world there.

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Good luck to the AGM RACING TEAM! I wish I was there eating some tacos looking at all the awsome views and watching some SCORE BAJA RACING..

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Good luck... Have fun... Be safe... Mexico is awesome and racing is even better. I did a lot of fishing down there when I was younger.

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
Hey Joey, near RM745 are some hellacious silt beds, cars are going to need more ground clearance going thru those...make for some damn good pics though with all the silt....:p

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Pics from Today.....We headed up to San Javier which is on the way to San Juanico from Loreto. IT was a super cool old old old town with a killer Mission built in the mid 1700's. Here we had lunch and then headed over to the local school/orphanage where we hooked the kids and staff up with a bunch of clothes and toys. We also passed out tons o STEEEEEEEKERS and posters curtesy of AGM/MONSTER ENERGY/UTVUnderground/Fatography. What am awesome day.....Topped it off with dinner in town where we ran into the Ironman...I have pics to prove it.....just not loaded yet..lol....until manana............

Greg Nunley was up at San Javier

Rusty with the Villagers

We brought a bunch of clothes and toys for the orphanage/school at San Javier....the kids and school staff were thrilled!

Tyler has over 1800 rally notes made for the section he and Martin are doing in the 108

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000