UTVUnderground Presents: RZR Goes To Dubai (VIDEO)

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
As expected Joey D, that trip looked like RJ and you had to much fun.. Thank you for sharing it with us all..

If you aint first your last !! luv it !!

Also on a side note. I would like to get my hands on one of the BOOMER / UTVUG or RZR Dubai flags to rock over here. So if any one of the BOOMER team would like to hook me up with one please send me a PM and will work something out..

BoomerTeamUAE

Stay Tuned
Mar 7, 2014
UAE
Thank u bro for everything. Amazing video. Shaheen waiting next year to break RJ lab record .. haha.. really unforgatable greatfull time

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
I think it one of the coolest vids made it shows so much culture and explained to me the way they drive and it make sense now to me. And I can probably tell you why that Camel started yelling when RJ got on its back. It's seen the XP1K vid and was probably yelling "Oh hell no!" In Camel. Lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

BoomerTeamUAE

Stay Tuned
Mar 7, 2014
UAE
I think it one of the coolest vids made it shows so much culture and explained to me the way they drive and it make sense now to me. And I can probably tell you why that Camel started yelling when RJ got on its back. It's seen the XP1K vid and was probably yelling "Oh hell no!" In Camel. Lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
That camel called shaheen . It is fully modified . Faster than xp1k.. ask joey

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

BoomerTeamUAE

Stay Tuned
Mar 7, 2014
UAE
Thanks to all hope that many of you come to the next event
GOVACHO .. YOU NEED TO COME TO UPCOMMING MOREEB FASTIVAL

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.