UTVUnderground Presents: 2014 Baja 1000 - VIDEO

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
So Marc Burnett was in a Polaris? That's what it shows at the end when showing the results.

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Yeah, I saw that. I guess they figured that since we were all but signed up before the race, that they wanted to get a taste of what it looks like with a "P" after Marc's name! I must admit, it looks rather odd.:confused:

Hey Branden, I saw you asking the kid in contingency if they had any shirts w/ a UTV on front. A couple of vendors were selling SCORE licensed Baja 1000 "T"'s with BJ on the back and yours truly on the front. Nah, you wouldn't wear it anyway!:D It was flattering though.

mearsman

Nov 2, 2011
Yeah, but I'm over it. It was a really good video. I've watched it a couple of times and I wanna go back right now!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Amazing how "unbiased" that video was.
Not that we haven't had this conversation before but did you miss the LONG Polaris Racing intro at the beginning of the video??

The Burnett thing was a fail by the editor. I band aided it as best I can. That is my fault. I should have caught that. I have a feeling the wrong edit was uploaded because it should have had Tire-Balls next to Jamie's name also. We added that the other day. No excuses.. fail on that part..

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
Hey I have a idea! Can Am & Arctic Cat should both pay UTVU to make videos showing their teams or have all three put money into a pot to fund a 30 minute video covering them all evenly.

Oh wait both Can Am & Arctic Cat don't seem to care about desert racing or the teams racing their vehicles enough to in invest the money to promote their product like Polaris chooses too.

Well theres your answer why you don't see Can Am or Arctic Cars in a Polaris video.

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
That was awesome! Some really killer shots in there! That was pretty cool the UTV Inc. Car helped the Jagged X car after the roll over and then beat them by only 3 minutes. Looked like a hard roll considering the condition of the roll cage and roof.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000