UTVUnderground is HERE!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 8, 2009
We just want to say thanks to all of you that have joined already. Most of you here we have spoken with personally over the past month or two so you knew that this site was coming and why we were doing this but for those that dont let me explain.

UTV Underground was NOT created to steal members from the existing SXS sites and its intention was NOT to compete with those guys. This site was built 1. because we were told we should do it...lol and 2. because we felt there was a need for a more hardcore enthusiast site with a focus on the fabrication, racing, and pre running of UTV's/SxS's.

As most of you know our first love is the hard pack and the simple yet functional aspect of off road. UTV Underground wants to give you guys access to some of the sickest Underground fabricators and builders out there. We want to bring you that action from Baja and the hard pack deserts of California, Nevada, and AZ. We want to bring you consistant short track race coverage and racer highlights. In all UTV Underground was built to bring what hasnt been seen to the forefront. There is so much more out there in the UTV world then what is being brought to you by the current establishments. My philosphy is if it will hold up in the hard deserts of the USA and Baja then it will hold up in the dunes, the trails, and anywhere else. We feel these are the testing grounds for off road companies and therfore we want to give extra special attention to these companies and enthusiasts who have a focus on that style of building and riding.

Lastly our goal was to rid the industry and the forum community of this devisive Yamaha vs. Polaris vs. Kawasaki vs. whoever sort of atmosphere and bring all of us UTV people under one roof where we can all colaborate, discuss, and share ideas and experiences.

So again, Welcome to the UTV Underground. We hope you enjoy the site, we hope you stick around and learn and contribute. If you feel there is something we can improve on please let us know. Remember this site was created by members for members and we need your participation and feedback to make this site a success and valuble resource for the UTV community and Industry!

Now Lets Ride!!!!

The UTV Underground Familia

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 8, 2009
Your a good man Shonuff....Its a pleasure to have you here with us in the Underground.

spody3

Wine Spody Odey - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 3, 2009
Washington
i think it is a good idea. hope this will get people closer. i would like to meet some of you guys down in az, cali. maybe next winter i will make a trip down there from washington state. lets keep this site rollin.

FernandezRacing

Off Road Swap Meet - UTVUnderground Approved Spons
Jan 15, 2009
Great site!!

Look at the turn out everybody representing the UNDERGROUND at the saboba race. About 80% representing the UNDERGROUND.Keep em rollin....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000