UTVUnderground.com Official Sand Sports Super Show Coverage 2014

UTVUGJake

Feb 11, 2013

Its about that time, the Sand Sports Super Show is finally here! This weekend September 19-21 get out to the OC Fairgrounds in Costa Mesa, CA to catch all of the awesome exhibitors, UTVs, sandrails, and all manner of off-road excellence.

Rusty and I will be posting in this thread all weekend long with updates and the coolest, most innovative products from the show so even if you're stuck at home/work you won't have to miss all the excitement.

For those of you coming out this weekend, feel free to post up when you will be there, pictures of your favorite stuff from the show etc. We will be doing some giveaways for show attendees through the thread so keep your eyes open!

And if you're headed out don't forget to come by and say hello, maybe pick up some new gear!

I won't spoil too much of what's coming, but I will leave you with a little teaser from the Feature Build dropping tomorrow at 6am PST. The guys at SDR have really outdone themselves on Christine....

UTVUGJake

Feb 11, 2013
I know Black Rhino is ready, here's the start of their booth setup and bonus pics of the RZR they just built Steve Naughton:cool:

Everyone knows SSVWorks will be there with the baddest speaker systems around and some new stuff they've been promising.

The Sand Sports Super Show / Patton Pre-Runners / American Sand Association giveaway car is lookin good and is up for grabs. You're only $20 and a little luck away from this bad boy in your driveway.

UTVUGJake

Feb 11, 2013
@MRPat920 you guys did awesome work, I can't get over the body on this car!

@megadesertdiesel don't worry we'll keep it flowin!

So, In case you missed it, the full feature on #Christine dropped this AM and it is marvelous, clicky clicky:

Rugged Radios is out in full force, we'll post some pictures of their full set-up later:

They also worked with 928 Powersports on this clean machine:

TMW built this sweet Rockford Fosgate ride, along with a few others at the show:

And don't forget to swing by Assault, those guys brought out a bunch of cool stuff. For instance these XP1K gauge bezels in black, blue or red!

I'm on my way up to the show now and part of the team should just about be there already so look for more awesome stuff coming soon!

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
i will be there all day sat. need a lightbar, gps, and the new assault indutries helmet lock. and ice cold overpriced coors light. :eek:

UTVUGJake

Feb 11, 2013
That's a pretty solid shopping list there TREE! The CL always taste better when you pay more for it at an event lol. Something about ambience?

Just in case all the deals aren't enough dont forget the racing action, Stadium Supertrucks including UTVs this Rd.!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beHl0F7IqdI&feature=em-subs_digest"]2014 Sand Sports Super Show Promo - YouTube[/ame]

BrArmor

Scranton Boys Racing OG
Oct 5, 2011
Lake Elsinore, Ca
www.imgms.com
Great work like always to AKAalumifab, Aaron and Pat, you deserve a ton of credit. Yous guys killed it for SDR on this build. Took their build to another level, love your work guys!

socal2ks

Nov 12, 2009
Kansas
Missing the show this year, but I do have a buddy doing some shopping for me.

Who will be selling Method Wheels?

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Whos selling Method Wheels, Every one, Come by our booth I will get to a dealer in your area. We have dealer incentive for the shows.

Steven

UTVUGJake

Feb 11, 2013
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411164021.449980.jpg
We are set up inside across from Bert's lounge and next to Magnum, just putting the finishing touches on the booth!

UTVUGJake

Feb 11, 2013
Also, just a heads up I noticed from another thread. If you're around at 1:30 pm on Saturday, meet up in front of the UTVUnderground booth and grab a group picture!
Credit goes to Dev's Rzr and TREE68 for coming up with the idea and settling on a meeting time. Great idea!

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
Wear your UTVUNDERGROUND shirts and hats. If you dont have one rusty will be glad to sell you some. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UTVUGJake

Feb 11, 2013
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411170777.007442.jpg

Method race wheels is out in force with a few show vehicles including Johnny Greaves' Sand Car

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411170839.040227.jpg

Pro Armor set up a nice courtyard for show goers to peruse their latest parts and accessories!

The show opened to the public less than an hour ago and the crowd is growing fast, get out here!

UTVUGJake

Feb 11, 2013
The crowd has been great all afternoon out here at the show, it's a little warm but you can always cool off in one of the enclosed buildings!

Ran into racer Steve Bucaro getting ready to run the UTV class in SST this weekend

So this is basically a UTV right?

This Walker Evans/Holz/RJ37 car was looking verrrrry clean

Bring the whole family down, people of all ages are enjoying themselves out here!

ITPs new BajaCross S tire on the IMG Can-Am

UTVUGJake

Feb 11, 2013
Weller Racing is out here at the Sand Sports Super Show with their SR1 car, purpose-built for short course shredding. Gotta love a race car!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000