UTVUnderground.com Desert Rally - Ocotillo Wells / S22 Nov 8-10

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Hopefully I will have a trailer by then & can join! Where is it exactly? All I know about the area is Sea World & a friend that lives in Del Mar? Lol...

How about a Vendor list of attendees?
Look at the first post in this thread. See ya there!:)

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
I heard a rumor from a very reliable source that a very big GREEN company is gonna be there:D Also live music on Saturday evening:)

Glamisfan

Oct 26, 2009
imperial valley
I just stopped by there. It was my first time, and I thought I'd share a little info. Google says the off-road park is 2 miles from Highway 86, but it's actually 3 miles. And because of how slow you're driving, it seems like 5 miles. Just after you leave highway 86 the road gets extremely bumpy. I was driving 30 miles an hour in our car, and I'll probably do 10 or 15 for the bad part pulling the toy hauler. Also, I did not see any sign that said truck haven. It's S 22, and where we're going to park It says something like off-road park.

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
I just stopped by there. It was my first time, and I thought I'd share a little info. Google says the off-road park is 2 miles from Highway 86, but it's actually 3 miles. And because of how slow you're driving, it seems like 5 miles. Just after you leave highway 86 the road gets extremely bumpy. I was driving 30 miles an hour in our car, and I'll probably do 10 or 15 for the bad part pulling the toy hauler. Also, I did not see any sign that said truck haven. It's S 22, and where we're going to park It says something like off-road park.
This is great info for first timers. Thanks for the update. Really looking forward to this can't wait

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
You are correct! For the peeps new to the area, from the 86 turn West onto the S22 (ARCO AMPM on the corner) go roughly 2 1/2 miles from the AMPM and then left on 4x4 Park Rd. It's the next Gravel road West of Holly Rd. The event will be set up on the Eastside of the Park Rd. Between the S22 and the Off Road Park. Also as Glamisfan stated, the drive down the S22 needs to be slow with a trailer! Lots of rolling dips that will get ya all outta shape:eek: Our tax dollars for sure NOT at work:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000