UTVUnderground Action Sports Canopy FORUM MEMBER GIVEAWAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
It would be a great place for me to fix what I break back at camp or in the driveway when the flags not earning points for the best UTV site out there.

Tucker_56

May 18, 2014
This canopy would sweet protecting my brand new can am maverick and my 1989 honda pilots! I've spend the past 5 years saving up for a utv and rebuilding he pilots and I finally got it! I think that would really put the icing on the cake! It would also give you guys some sweet lookinh advertisement on the east coast

Attachments

GunnTeryx4

Feb 9, 2014
Escondido, CA.
Hey Joey it Brandon Gunn. I can put that canapy to use for the sxs ride we go to and host. I will use it starting with the glammis night ride June 12th with Rusty, Doug, and or riding group on facebook the Desert Drifters. We also are having a day run June 1st at pine valley. Come join is!

Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2

r76lopez

May 21, 2014
I would love to win this canopy. I will make sure i'll put it to good use. This would work great for us to give us shade and even better to promote your site. From riding the sand at Glamis, Pismo Beach or Dumont Dunes to trail riding at Gorman or Jawbone Canyon.

Attachments

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
First off I want to personally thank all of the new and existing members for participating. This is not the last giveaway, as a matter of fact, I am launching another giveaway IMMEDIATELY for a set of ITP Wheels and Tires.

After reading all of your posts I let a few people pour through all the posts here with me and we have settled randomly on Bret Ferrell aka Bret901 from Tennessee as our winner of the UTVUnderground.com Edition Action Sports Canopy.

It was a random selection that all 4 of us here at UTVUG HQ had on our top 5 list. Bret reps UTVUG all the time on his race car and he travels a long way from TN to race at all the west coast based BITD events. There was no real criteria here, we just picked our top 5 people and saw who was on each persons list.

Congrats Bret!!! PM me and we will work out getting it to you.

Thanks again to ALL of you who posted and participated! We really do appreciate all of you!

Joey D.

Team South Motorsports needs this bad! We'd use it at all the races from UTVRR to BITD! Especially need it for Vegas 2 Reno where last years temps were 117!

See don't we look hot out there baking in the desert with no shade.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
My photo got him the win. Look at the American Flag waiving!!! He is a True American!!

I'm so country... I'm my own damn cousin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000