UTVUnderground Action Sports Canopy FORUM MEMBER GIVEAWAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

avelarracing

May 18, 2014
Our team could use this once we get racing in a few weeks. We would use this at the Lucas oil regional races, worcs races, and the dunes. We would rep UTV UNDERGROUND everywhere. We could really use this for our team.

Attachments

aziator

Dec 29, 2012
I need one because there isn't much shade in Southern AZ, Glamis or Moab and my RZR needs a place to park when it isn't flying. It will also serve me well next time I deploy to a desert environment.

Attachments

Tucker_56

May 18, 2014
@actionsportscanopies CANOPY GIVE AWAY!

I've spend the past 5 years saving up for the 2014 can am maverick and finally last week I got to go buy one. I really need this canopy to really show this thing off at the camps and races I go to. I hope I get it I'd really match my maverick and two 1989 Honda Pilot fl-400rs

Attachments

Unmtv8d

May 18, 2014
I really need this Canopy because in the dunes it get quite hot when I'm changing all my shredded belts in direct sun light! #xp1000-4

This would make a great center piece in camp for our dune circle.

Attachments

jimenez626

May 18, 2014
Well the blue and yellow ucla canopy doesn't match my black and red xp900 as good as the utvunderground canopy would! Plus I go to glamis, north glamis,and pismo and would give the canopy plenty of use! Please pick me

Attachments

Motoguy199

Dec 2, 2013
RzrXP4 1000. It's a work in progress and what a better place to work on my razor than under a UTV underground Action Sorts Canopy.

Attachments

Last edited:

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
I need a canopy really bad, this fair skinned cracker gets burnt in the sun! My current setup of a drink umbrella is not working well.

I will rep the UG at Glamis and my daughters sofball games and cross country running meets.

pleas help a member not get a sunburn by hooking me up with a canopy.

Bart

UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 10, 2012
Canyon Lake, Ca.
i dont have have any hot desert trips planned for summer, but a UTVUG canopy sure would break up the monotonous of the main beach this forth of july... *crossing fingers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000