UTVUnderground Action Sports Canopy FORUM MEMBER GIVEAWAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Its been a while since we did a giveaway for our forum members but we are coming back with a kick ass gift!

We are giving away one of our NEW 10x10 UTVUnderground.com edition Action Sports Canopies!

This canopy comes with a durable, easily adjustable frame, custom UTVUnderground.com / ASC edition canopy cover (black & red like pictured), and an easy to transport storage bag!

HERES HOW TO WIN!!!

1. You must be a registered member of this forum!

2. You must post a photo of your UTV or one you wish to own here in this thread!

3. Tell us why you need and how you would use this canopy to represent UTVUnderground.com!

We will select a winner at random on May 21st, 2014!!​

Winner is responsible for shipping or pick up!

Who is Action Sports Canopies?
Action Sports Canopies is committed to delivering the highest quality durable promotional products available. Our aim is to act as a trusted extension of our clients' marketing departments, producing results that directly and positively impact their business objectives. ASC provides an informal, yet professional working environment. We encourage and reward our employees’ creativity, insight, teamwork, and enthusiasm. Our culture and philosophy is based on a no-nonsense approach that values clarity of thought and honesty of expression.

WHY BUY an Action Sports Canopy?
Action Sports Canopies' professional grade canopy is the best in its class, setting the bar as ultimate in customized portable shelters. Attract Customers, Increase Brand Awareness & Say it in Color!

Get noticed and let this product be your vehicle to elevating brand awareness at corporate events and trade shows. Our Pop Up Canopies are crafted with professional grade materials and go through rigorous quality control inspections. Assembly and breakdown are a breeze due to our user friendly design features.

Visit ASC on the web at www.ActionSportsCanopies.com
Contact ASC at 888-994-4272 | [email protected]
LIKE ASC on Facebook: www.facebook.com/actionsportscanopies

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
I need one for my chase truck to keep the crew cool! Also would use it in Glamis when we're duning!

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi

This canopy would look great protecting my car from the sun this year at Dune Fest and at the drags in Dumont. Could think of it not as a give away, but more of a sponsorship for me.:)

or for the Storm Trooper... since it will be at all the events we race.

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
as you can see by the looks of our ez up it has seen better days. I would love to be able to rep this at all my races/dezert trips and anything else I could use it for. And it would look good with my Utvunderground stickers on my car while I wear my shirt and hat. Help and new race team up and pick me :)

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Lil Red ain't nothin too special but she's got over 8k miles and still hanging tough.

The canopy would look great at the soon to be new J&M Oasis in OW where many would recreate under it's shade with a frosty beverage :cool:

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
This would be awesome to have on a hot day to stay cool and the 21st is my daughters birthday. What better gift than a place to stay cool and looks awesome

LORENZ

Lorenz Industries - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
It needs to live its life in front of this rig at Lucas Oil Races. We might make it to a couple of the big shows to show off our Dodge Suspension. I need to get off my arse and get these Dodge frames rails cut up, powder coated, and set up with our coils and shocks as a life size front quarter stripped down truck.

BrArmor

Scranton Boys Racing OG
Oct 5, 2011
Lake Elsinore, Ca
www.imgms.com
Magic Word- Please.....? lol

We are always asking for more UTVunderground coverage and this would be great to keep us covered haha, get it?! And look good when we use it at Lucas Oil Races, Dirt Series, Desert Trips, UTV Rallys, or even when I take my boat to the river or better yet.... Lake Elsinore Cove... it's time to retire my 2006 Kalgard EZ UP.

#lakelife #scrantonboysracing #elsinorekids #utvunderground

Attachments

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal

i hope to own a 2012-2013 LTI T4 very friggin soon. or my head is gonna explode. i would use the hell out of the canopy because im the guy with NO utv at all the district 37 races in johnson valley, KOH, and all the M.O.R.E. races in jv with utv underground hat on, hoodie, and UTVUG rv flag up. :eek: stickers on truck ect. even rusty asks me on facebook "wheres your utv dude?" LOL maybe im sick, maybe im addicted. either way UTVUG for life. :cool:

also its pretty bad when i have the cvt vent mod, and fuel tank mod in my garage already. before the utv. cart before the horse i guess. :(

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
That's a awesome give away! I'm not sure how I could use it so I'm hoping someone wins that really needs it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley

It would nice to have when I put together rides up in the mountains and have the breifing underneath the canopy before we go out riding.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
Wow nice give a way this would look great keeping the crew at Glamis, havasu , miller canyon , la familia crew and at the beach cool I would be proud to represent UTV underground pic's commingle soon ...

Attachments

Last edited:

07rhintax

Mar 9, 2013
I would use this canopy to spread UTVUG's awesomeness to Utah and Idaho sand dunes. And to shade my beast after long days of towing everyone's shit back to camp.

Attachments

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I would use the Canopy to cover my sorry ass while doing trail work and camping in the Adopt a trail program. I will rep UTVUG in helping the national forest keep trails open. I am bald, so this canopy will help keep my head very safe from the sun's harmful rays while I am camping :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000