Polaris UTVUnderground 2013 Polaris Jagged X Edition build by SDR Motorsports

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
In late January we delivered our 2013 Polaris Jaged X Edition RZR XP900 to SDR Motorsports in Riverside, CA for a complete build up! 3 months, 300ft of wire, and countless feet of steel and aluminum later we have created one of, if not these most detailed project UTV's to date!!

I don't want to go into too much detail just yet because tomorrow UTVUnderground's Director Of Photography, Vincent Knakal is going to put our build under the lights and photo shoot it for a soon to be released feature vehicle story on the homepage here on UTVUnderground.com. But for now, here are some shots we shared on our facebook page for you all to drool over. This thing is INSANE!!

Build List:
SDR Motorsports Cage and Aluminum
Rigid Industries Lighting
Walker Evans Racing Shocks & Wheels
GBC Motorsports 28" Mongrels
Pro Armor Seats
Safe Glow Whips
Rugged Radios NEW Intercom and Race Radio
Wally World Dash
CUSTOM UTVInc UTVUnderground Switches
SSV Works 5 Speaker Kicker System!
DragonFire Racing Passenger grab handle and Detachable Steering Wheel

SDR KILLED IT ON THIS ONE!!

We wil have this bad boy out at Rally On The Rocks and plan to also pre run the Baja 500 with it!

Stay tuned for a full feature write up and build detail on UTVUnderground.com!!

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
SDR always turns out killer rides...very nice JD...this one gonna need a custom black and blue patch

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
holy crap :eek: i was gonna say why a build, they come pretty nice as-is. but holy smokes thats badd-ass

raffle it off, because i need that bad. teryx and jagged x rzr only 2 utv i fit in. :cool:

FABWERX1

May 31, 2011
Looks good ,clean lines.
Im glad to see they have adopted leaning the "A" pillar back some. Thats a must on any rzr cage.
Subtle changes make a big difference.

daddy'o

Oct 14, 2012
Oh man, that is my dream car and I didnt even know it until I saw it....love at first sight. Joey, your one lucky guy.

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Looks like Mike Valentine from FULL THROTTLE POWDER COATING did another great job and made an excellent choice with that color!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000