UTVUG is BAJA BOUND with Mad Media for the 2011 San Felipe 250!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I head out Thursday for another weekend south of the border making way to the picturesque town of San Felipe. I look forward to another SCORE Baja event with the Dezert Familia and really look forward to spending more time learning with the Mad Media crew.

With the RZR4 in tow I will be heading to Mexico with a goal of capturing the essence that is Baja racing. I hope to get a chance to shoot the UTV's during the race, which is always a daunting task. UTV's are the last class off the line which means a LONG day for me if I am to capture them on the course.

At any rate you can expect some cool video and pictures upon my return.

I want to throw a special shout out to Racing Radios & Two-way Radio Communications - PCI Race Radios, Inc. - Communications, Navigation, Safety Equipment - LOWRANCE | Marine Electronics | Fish finder | Chartplotter - WIRED FOR SOUND MOTORSPORTS | Facebook for hooking up the UTVUnderground.com chase rig with the latest and greatest chase equipment around! Wired For Sound in Temecula, CA laced up my rig with a fantastic install for which I will highlight in detail with photos next week. They installed a Lowrance Baja Elite - 5M GPS, a Rugged Race Radios 120W Race Radio with external speaker, and did all of this in one day! They not only installed the massive 120W radio under the back seat and frenched in a remote face into the dash for a factory look, but they also built a custom center console that houses the GPS, External Speaker, and 2 new cup holders! Whats even cooler is they allowed for the GPS to EASILY be removed so that I can take it and simply snap it into my UTV for use off road as well!

I cant wait to share in detail but here is a cell phone pic to give you an idea.

Anyway, I will try to check in with WiFi down there! I will eat plenty of tacos for you guys!!! Adios!

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Damnnnn I wish I was in. Time to pony up the money for a green card. I mean a passport.

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Everyone be careful, the best drinking in SCORE happens during the San Felo race so there is a lot of people drunk on the road. I started in SCORE in 1988 with this particular race. Great times, I have hoped some day to comeback since my last race the 2006 1000 to la Paz but money, time and yes some concerns about safety have limited my visits.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000