UTVs RACE FREE - AZOP Racing 2016 Opening Round

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Just to let any know who maybe attending this race you must meet the safety rules in order to have your entrée fee paid. I'm the guy who is paying this bill so be sure you read the safety rules on the AZOP website. Also this race requires a spark arrestors in place. So please come prepared I want to see every one have a safe & fun race. See you all there.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Just to let any know who maybe attending this race you must meet the safety rules in order to have your entrée fee paid. I'm the guy who is paying this bill so be sure you read the safety rules on the AZOP website. Also this race requires a spark arrestors in place. So please come prepared I want to see every one have a safe & fun race. See you all there.
HOLY CRAP!!!! BOBBY??? IS THAT YOU????

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Yes it's really me. Guess what old friends. You will see me again soon enough. We are racing both SC and desert at the World Cup then the rest of the BITD series in a new Lonestar built race car.

Reactions: JoeyD23

azop

Jul 11, 2013
If your racing a utv make sure you get a fire suit. If you would like $100 off of one please email me at [email protected] and I will give you the discount coupon code...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000