UTVinc Oppsadaisy Bluewater Race

BrArmor

Scranton Boys Racing OG
Oct 5, 2011
Lake Elsinore, Ca
www.imgms.com
Wow yeah glad everyone is ok! But it looks like you guys need bigger windows or a new diet plan... ;-) luckily there was no fire or oncoming cars that you needed to hurry and get out...

Kalop

XP900
May 3, 2013
Johnny seemed un-phased by crash... Craig seemed rattled mentally.

Glad everyone is fine. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed intercoms.

Johnny

UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Mesa Arizona
ya I thought all about the if the car was on fire situation first he was going to climb out my side then I guess he realized he could just go out the front window .. and yes the car looks and feels really small when its on its side ..

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
So, I'm assuming that this crash caused damage to the corner that failed later in the race, no? Maybe it bent the stub axle and caused a hairline fracture in the upright, both which would later come back to bite you. "Cool headed Johnny's the name, and crashing is the game"! You did a great job staying calm and focusing on the task at hand. Based on the dialogue, did you stiffen the compression or reduce the rebound damping clickers prior to the race? Effen Go Pro's are the bomb!

I tend to agree w/Frankie. Your co-driver seemed a bit rattled. Now, you gave him a new phobia!!

goMRgo

Jan 17, 2013
Brea, CA
Lol I" threw some dirt in your seat I couldn't find any of those little stickers!"
I LMAO when Johnny said that!

That little joke hopefully lowered the stress level of the co-dawg as he was about to buckle in.

Good job by the both of you IMO!

Johnny

UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Mesa Arizona
Oh ya our intercom and safety equip all worked great ... you guys wouldn't believe some of the stupid shit that comes out of ones mouth while racing .. I was going to make some clips but sometimes its just too much ...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000