UTV World Championship Race Schedule / Details / Updates

iceman1922

Feb 16, 2015
RV access?
Thinking whether or not we should bring the RV and enclosed trailer to the race. Only experience is with Vegas to Reno and the RV/trailer would have been a huge hassle. How's the parking access for tech inspection? Camping in the pits, is there plenty of room to get out of there on Saturday? (We've got another race on Sunday.) How about Hot Pit setup on Sat morning, can we pull the RV and trailer thru the hot pit to drop off our pit equipment? or would we have to walk it over from the campground?

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
RV access?
Thinking whether or not we should bring the RV and enclosed trailer to the race. Only experience is with Vegas to Reno and the RV/trailer would have been a huge hassle. How's the parking access for tech inspection? Camping in the pits, is there plenty of room to get out of there on Saturday? (We've got another race on Sunday.) How about Hot Pit setup on Sat morning, can we pull the RV and trailer thru the hot pit to drop off our pit equipment? or would we have to walk it over from the campground?
Parking access for Tech inspection will be somewhat tight but you should be able to get your RV into the gas station area to turn around. I would send this question to [email protected] as Jamie she is the one in charge of tech / contingency and can best inform you of parking, etc..

I am not sure anyone can answer your pit question because we are unsure of how many rigs are coming in. But I would assume you will be able to find a way out after racing concludes on Saturday. Ask Jamie that too or you can contact [email protected] for that. I would also direct your hot pit question to BITD.

Sorry, wish I could give you more details on these things but we have others handling that stuff that normally handle it for BITD.

goMRgo

Jan 17, 2013
Brea, CA
Can someone scan the course map and post it here? Anxious to see the Hot Pit area. If it's the one SCORE used to use it could be a bit tight depending on number of entries.

pgarfinkle

Jan 30, 2015
Ok... good to hear that they do exist...should get mine tomorrow then...next question.. is there going to be a GPS map? nothing showing on BITD site as there normally is....
No word on GPS yet. Maybe at tech?

I have run the SNORE version of this course quite a few times in the my 7 truck and I don't think we have ever used GPS. No real need for it.

But now that you mention it there wasn't a list of dangers that we usually get either...

pgarfinkle

Jan 30, 2015
Not sure where the hot pit is because I'm assuming the "racer pits" is Main Pit. SCORE used to set up a hot pit about RM11. I'd appreciate some clarification from someone "in the know. Thanks!
From BITD's website as noted above:

upload_2015-2-16_15-15-59.png

Blue Coyote

Jul 31, 2009
Eugene OR
www.NWOffroad.net
Due to logistic and vendor supply issues we have been forced to make the difficult decision not to haul down to Laughlin and race with a UTV that is not 100%.. Please take our name off the #997 race number..
Thanks an good luck to all.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

LIVE COVERAGE of the 2015 Polaris RZR UTV World Championship Presented by UTVUnderground!

Coverage kicks off on Friday at the Harrah’s Contingency and Tech Party where Jim Beaver & co-host Scott Rehn will sit down with the sports biggest names bringing you insight strait from the worlds biggest UTV race event!

LIVE Coverage of race day kicks off on Saturday at 9:30am, just before racers line up for the Walker Evans Racing Desert Championship race. Coverage will run all day and on through the Holz Racing Products Production Championship race.

Live Coverage schedule:
Friday 2/20/15 – 12pm – 2:30pm
Saturday 2/21/15 – 9:30am – when racing concludes

Click the image or the link and set yourself an auto-reminder!! http://www.utvunderground.com/2015-utv-world-championship-live-coverage-24904.html

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000