UTV WINTER NATIONALS Parker “250” Presented By Polaris

Sport10

Feb 14, 2015
Some very good racing going on here today! Not sure what transpired with the S3 Boys...just past the cattle guard was some pretty junked cars early! An accident??? Cars were on the gas for sure!

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
What about this....? Do it by Championship Points by Class. The teams that invest in the entire year get to start closer to the front. Weekend warriors like us at the back. No problem with that. Carry over from previous year for first race. You switch classes you have to war hammer your way back. It would be fun to watch.

Just saw that Joey D had the same idea earlier. Still think it is a good idea... Just not my idea...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What about this.....last year is old news and it's finished as in done as in over as in doesn't matter it's on the shelf. . Every year is a new year you have to earn your spot. The fact that this is even a conversation shows how retarded these rules are......the next thing you know we will be towing cars that can't make the start or giving special privileges to selected people without any process whatsoever.....Oh too late we already do that!

ssb4

Feb 13, 2015
Some very good racing going on here today! Not sure what transpired with the S3 Boys...just past the cattle guard was some pretty junked cars early! An accident??? Cars were on the gas for sure!
Yeah can we maybe get a non bias race coverage...

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
i guess we are the only class because George Felix gets nerfed for not moving over, makes false accusations of getting intentionally ass rammed, files a complaint, gets proven wrong.
You know better that's not true....was Nygren that got wrecked.

What your really upset about is my complaining that at Silver State you couldn't start due to "dead battery" and were towed 70 mi and allowed back on course.....Justin that will never be topped as the lamest thing to happen in racing ever!

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
You know better that's not true....was Nygren that got wrecked.

What your really upset about is my complaining that at Silver State you couldn't start due to "dead battery" and were towed 70 mi and allowed back on course.....Justin that will never be topped as the lamest thing to happen in racing ever!
Your full of it, you filled a complaint against me for nerfing you.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
Your full of it, you filled a complaint against me for nerfing you.

Justin this is all old news but you brought it up so I'll respond. Your right I complained you nerfed me and wrecked Nygren at the same race....I complained about both in my email to Casey. Either you or Sheakley had been nerfing your way thru the class every race. The team was defending nerfing publicly at the same time we are trying to get trucks, jeeps, etc to not destroy us on the course by nerfing UTV's out of big races. The class took a beating at the Mint last year if you remember. So my agenda was to promote less nerfing not more and it's worked for the most part.... there's way less of it and no one has been wrecked since Nygren.

I agree w Vanderwho said it's dangerous and anything can happen in a botched nerf. I'd suggest leave sleeping dogs lie......problem mostly solved.

Reactions: BLR

///Airdam Clutches

Nov 14, 2014
Anybody know why everything is still unofficial? And does anybody know if the trackers can be downloaded like score. I have reason to believe that someone had to have cut the course in order to be in the position they ended up after watching the whole race and keeping up with everyone's times each lap. There's somebody on my mind that is physically impossible to even remotely be where they ended up on the box last night. Unless they cut the course.

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Only results I can find are Pro Turbo

Guthrie
Sims

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Great day of racing. My boy Mitch Guthrie JR wins Pro Turbo at Parker 250.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
In the Production Turbo race Mark Queen pulled off a major holeshot.

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
Justin this is all old news but you brought it up so I'll respond. Your right I complained you nerfed me and wrecked Nygren at the same race....I complained about both in my email to Casey. Either you or Sheakley had been nerfing your way thru the class every race. The team was defending nerfing publicly at the same time we are trying to get trucks, jeeps, etc to not destroy us on the course by nerfing UTV's out of big races. The class took a beating at the Mint last year if you remember. So my agenda was to promote less nerfing not more and it's worked for the most part.... there's way less of it and no one has been wrecked since Nygren.

I agree w Vanderwho said it's dangerous and anything can happen in a botched nerf. I'd suggest leave sleeping dogs lie......problem mostly solved.
2016 was better because the faster guys were starting up front mostly. Plus you probly learned a lesson.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000