UTV WINTER NATIONALS Parker “250” Presented By Polaris

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
yeah I got a fair draw no big deal, I am sure if you had a vote from the whole class there would be no drama on a new year, all draw start. But hey you don't deserve that right ? new year, new class? starting first ;)
The drama would come at the end of the race when people are pissed they got nerfed. Been there did that Staggs

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
And there was some sort of vote, apparently it wasn't the whole class,maybe top ten i don't know. New class or not, we won more miles than anyone last season, and were at every single BITD race.

Reactions: Rynomx785

staggs

Feb 20, 2011
most likely with the car count and short course with 3 laps it is still a high possibility any ways, car will break and fall behind and the fast will be fast and lap the slow. realistically it should have went draw for the new race and then since you went to a turbo you should start behind the previouse years class champion IMO then everyone else to draw oh well see you in a week and I will still give you that hug and slap on the a$$

staggs

Feb 20, 2011
And there was some sort of vote, apparently it wasn't the whole class,maybe top ten i don't know. New class or not, we won more miles than anyone last season, and were at every single BITD race.

No argument with what you accomplished and since your in a new class , the 1900 and 900 class champs start side cause first row and then rest go to draw for the first race of th year then top ten start at the next round. Oh well relax lol

kornfed

May 13, 2015
Costa Mesa
www.tetraracing.com
What about this....? Do it by Championship Points by Class. The teams that invest in the entire year get to start closer to the front. Weekend warriors like us at the back. No problem with that. Carry over from previous year for first race. You switch classes you have to war hammer your way back. It would be fun to watch.

Just saw that Joey D had the same idea earlier. Still think it is a good idea... Just not my idea...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Gilroyboy

Nov 24, 2014
Gilroy
I agree fresh year fresh draw, i think to make it fair they should have done a top 10 draw and then the rest of the field. Yea the guys who busted their ass last year should get something, but i think getting to start first with a new class isnt entirely fair to the guys in that class. But hey im just the small guy who couldnt get his shit built in time for this weekend so my opinion doesnt matter hahaha

Reactions: 450grl and kornfed

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
I agree on the fresh draw for a new season as well.....and I would agree on that even if I benefited from it. I think UTVs are the only class that does this?

Reactions: george.felix

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Are there trackers required for this race? Eg...can we track somehow at home?

az_amsoil

Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
crickets on race day...Heard Garrick Lastra, in a Can-Am, won turbo class.

bluediamond

Jun 24, 2015
Geeze looks like Can Am came loaded for bear this year in 1900. . Lots of fast looking cars. Should be a very competitive season. Nice win in the short coarse production turbo class to start the weekend too.

Last edited:
Reactions: warlock

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Race is going. Shitty mood here with news of Casey having a medical and being lifted out.

Morning race was a let down as they ran the the short course / production guy's through a desert course and it through the Python area making spectating a joke. This huge python area would have been awesome.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000