UTV WINTER NATIONALS Parker “250” Presented By Polaris

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
Your full of it, you filled a complaint against me for nerfing you.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Justin this is all old news but you brought it up so I'll respond. Your right I complained you nerfed me and wrecked Nygren at the same race....I complained about both in my email to Casey. Either you or Sheakley had been nerfing your way thru the class every race. The team was defending nerfing publicly at the same time we are trying to get trucks, jeeps, etc to not destroy us on the course by nerfing UTV's out of big races. The class took a beating at the Mint last year if you remember. So my agenda was to promote less nerfing not more and it's worked for the most part.... there's way less of it and no one has been wrecked since Nygren.

I agree w Vanderwho said it's dangerous and anything can happen in a botched nerf. I'd suggest leave sleeping dogs lue
Results? Weren't the awards given out last night?
IMG_4255.JPG IMG_4255.JPG IMG_4254.JPG

Attachments

Reactions: Bricoop

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
2016 was better because the faster guys were starting up front mostly. Plus you probly learned a lesson.

Like the lesson you learned at b1k? Wouldn't wish that on anyone. I caught you early and decided to be the bigger man and give you a pass.....your welcome. :)

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
Like the lesson you learned at b1k? Wouldn't wish that on anyone. I caught you early and decided to be the bigger man and give you a pass.....your welcome. :)
You like how i moved over for you? Take notes.

Pballistic

Aug 30, 2016
Anybody know why everything is still unofficial? And does anybody know if the trackers can be downloaded like score. I have reason to believe that someone had to have cut the course in order to be in the position they ended up after watching the whole race and keeping up with everyone's times each lap. There's somebody on my mind that is physically impossible to even remotely be where they ended up on the box last night. Unless they cut the course.
And who would that be?

Reactions: JoeyD23

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Lesson? Your a dildo, there was nothing that would have changed the outcome of our incident in baja...why don't you pop off dump shit like that In person?

Reactions: JoeyD23

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
Lesson? Your a dildo, there was nothing that would have changed the outcome of our incident in baja...why don't you pop off dump shit like that In person?
Jim that's retarded....unless I heard wrong you got tangled up with another car so a lot could have changed the outcome when that happens. Popping off? I'm still here I don't scare easy. I'm not surrounded by minions and not hard to find. Defend it all you want I don't think we need to be crashing into each other.....you obviously disagree. End of story. Go argue w Legacy.

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
Jim that's retarded....unless I heard wrong you got tangled up with another car so a lot could have changed the outcome when that happens. Popping off? I'm still here I don't scare easy. I'm not surrounded by minions and not hard to find. Defend it all you want I don't think we need to be crashing into each other.....you obviously disagree. End of story. Go argue w Legacy.
Maybe you should quit listening to rumors

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
Also curious who's tracker is whacked.
Anybody know why everything is still unofficial? And does anybody know if the trackers can be downloaded like score. I have reason to believe that someone had to have cut the course in order to be in the position they ended up after watching the whole race and keeping up with everyone's times each lap. There's somebody on my mind that is physically impossible to even remotely be where they ended up on the box last night. Unless they cut the course.
I think I know who your referring to if it's turbo class. We passed the car on the third lap and wasn't exactly hauling the mail yet they finished in front of us and never passed us on the course.

KingCopa

Apr 5, 2016
Chandler, AZ
For some reason the results are not correct. We (#1945 Mertens) completed 3 laps and the list above show us completing 2 and 45th over all. The list I saw last night at the cantina showed us as 20th in class with the 2 laps and only 10 cars completing 3 laps besides ourselves, That should have us in 11th unless other cars had lap count issues as well

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
For some reason the results are not correct. We (#1945 Mertens) completed 3 laps and the list above show us completing 2 and 45th over all. The list I saw last night at the cantina showed us as 20th in class with the 2 laps and only 10 cars completing 3 laps besides ourselves, That should have us in 11th unless other cars had lap count issues as well
The list above was printed before you finished your 3rd lap.... it is correct up to 30th position only

///Airdam Clutches

Nov 14, 2014
Yeah George. Turbo class. That's prob the guy. Lots of folks said he never passed them. Yet he finished higher than folks who I know had a flawless day and never got outta the car. And I know this particular guy had to stop at least twice for flats I heard his crews radio cause we were camped by them. I was watching every car in the turbo class hard and taking numbers and times to do splits to help teams out. I watched this guy move so many positions it was inposssible considering I heard on their radio they had a flat. It would be tough to make 10 positions in a lap but this person made 34 positions in one lap. And had a flat tire out there too. The numbers just don't add up.

Reactions: SimsMotorsports

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
I think you guys are wrong. He is exactly where he was all day long.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
I wasn't tracking so I'm not implying anything in that respect. All I'm saying is I'm pretty sure I passed a yellow car rolling slowly that was off to my left not in the middle of the course. My co driver remembers the same. I may have mistaken the ID at the time I said to him that's the same car that nerfs me every chance they get. Funny how you remember those cars....but like I said it may have been another yellow similar car....I thought I was sure at the time but blind in one eye can't see out the other.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000