UTV Race in Kingman Arizona Sept 15

azop

Jul 11, 2013
We are having our next race in Kingman Arizona at Route 66 Motorsports Park- It will be about a 15 mile loop on fast, twisty, turns, jumps, whoops and mx track. This is the PERFECT track for any UTV or SR1's. Flyer coming very soon. More info will be one the website www.arizonaoffroadpromotions.com

please help spread the word and if you have any questions call 623-363-9665

azop

Jul 11, 2013
RACE IN KINGMAN ARIZONA-SEPT 15, 2013

It's official Sept 15, 2013 Off-Road Race for Motorcycles, ATV's and UTV's in Kingman Arizona at the brand new Route 66 Motorsports Park. This is going to be an awesome event. Come out Sat. and watch the Arizona Extreme Rally Races. There will be food vendors all weekend and Motocross practice on Sat. We will have more info on the MX practice soon. PLEASE SHARE THIS ON YOUR FACEBOOK!!!!

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
looks like mainly gonns be flat tracking !

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Looks like some slicker tires may be needed??

norminaz

Jan 10, 2013
Looks very Silverstate 300ish to me... High speed roads with some jumps and whoops thrown in. I'm in, looks like a blast. From what I understand, we are starting on the MX track and then headed out into the desert.

rockstarcustomz

RoCkStAr CuStOm MoToRsPoRtS - UTVUnderground Appro
Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I'll be racing this, not sure how good I'll be on the fast flat stuff as I am a desert girl, but excited to get back behind the wheel! I'm bringing a couple other guys too. Should be great fun!

nottoli

Apr 24, 2013
The Sept WORCS race is in Milford, CA the same time but I am aware of 3-4 Prod 1000 guys who are looking at shorter travel out of SoCal & LV to do this race vs the long haul to NorCal.

If our car is back together it may be raced by some friends who want to check out the series.

We have hopes that future event dates will consider the WORCS & Dirt Series schedules along with some individual events like Lake Elsinore GP.....for those of us shorter track teams this would be a really nice medium between say a WORCS race and the longer but well run Pure Series.

BTW...for all those racing: It looks like the BITD Mint 400 Sportsman Winner may be at this race........!! It doesn't get any more professional grade than that.

frankinrhino

Mar 2, 2013
The Sept WORCS race is in Milford, CA the same time but I am aware of 3-4 Prod 1000 guys who are looking at shorter travel out of SoCal & LV to do this race vs the long haul to NorCal.

If our car is back together it may be raced by some friends who want to check out the series.

We have hopes that future event dates will consider the WORCS & Dirt Series schedules along with some individual events like Lake Elsinore GP.....for those of us shorter track teams this would be a really nice medium between say a WORCS race and the longer but well run Pure Series.

BTW...for all those racing: It looks like the BITD Mint 400 Sportsman Winner may be at this race........!! It doesn't get any more professional grade than that.
who might that be ?

nottoli

Apr 24, 2013
a previous thread/string noted since this is really early for utv's in this series they have either Pro or Sportsman......there may be a class segmentation based on numbers but if we make it we are planning on the two basic groups........

I think this is more so about getting momentum and making utv's a mainstay of the series vs podium discussions........

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
there is a possibility that I will bring out the Teryx...I have no problem racing against the SR1 cars.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000