utv offroad mag - la famila

tomcav

Let ride ,bitches
Feb 6, 2011
the oc
very nice article in the april/may edition ( la familia utv riders ) the adopt a trail /industry news,good work dave , bill, rich:)

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Thanks Tom. Bill got this rock n and rolln with UTV mag, so huge THANKS to Grumpy!! Also to Slacker and Onerich!! You guys are kinda cool..... :)

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
I read the article pretty cool to read about people for a good cause and you know them. Great job Dave and Rich for starting this adopt a trail.

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Team work and a lot of thanks to every one that has come out to give a hand . We sent them about 30 pix and a page of info on what we have been doing for the past 6 month and I have seen it but have been told that the article turned out nice and yes thanks Bill for getting it started you ROC !

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Great article and I admire the group. Almost makes me want to move to So Cal to join up with them..............almost!

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Great article and I admire the group. Almost makes me want to move to So Cal to join up with them..............almost!
Just organize a ride and post it in the LaFamilia section. You never know who might show up. There isn't really any joining bud, you just kinda show up. We'd love to have you. The Frazier Park rides wouldn't be all that far for you to drive to. It doesn't matter where you live.

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
It looks like I'm in a dry county for UTV magazines and the article doesn't appear to be on their site. If somebody has a link to it will you please post it up?

Rokitman

Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Just organize a ride and post it in the LaFamilia section. You never know who might show up. There isn't really any joining bud, you just kinda show up. We'd love to have you. The Frazier Park rides wouldn't be all that far for you to drive to. It doesn't matter where you live.
Oh yea, I would definetly hit a Frazier Park ride! Keep me posted.

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Oh yea, I would definetly hit a Frazier Park ride! Keep me posted.
We know that the group can't make all the trips so were always looking for help and normally we have extra seats so if one wants to be there but there car is in the shop or they don't have a car to begin with , we can normally find a seat for them .

Looking forward to seeing you on the trail Randy .

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I'll be doing at least one Frazier Park Miller jeep trail ride this summer . Stay posted Randy

Rokitman

Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
I just went though the whole thread of your last year's Miller Jeep Trail ride and I was mesmorised. Looks like you folks had a great time, I really like the area and am planning a trip to Hungry valley this summer. I've done it on a motorcycle so now it's time to do it on my RZR.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000