Utv Invasion Idaho Dunes Vid

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
My friend Steve Thacker put together a vid from the Invasion for our enjoyment. I'm in the 4 seater he keep highlining. Lol if you've never been to St. Anthony the UTV Invasion is a great time to go. The dunes there have a awesome flow to them. The vid doesn't do justice how big they are. When you see people cutting down its because they didn't have the power to hold the line. Some of the best riding you can ask for full throttle.
http://player.vimeo.com/video/106648369

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
You should make your reservations now. We all reserved our spots for next year. The full hook up spots are probably are probably going to be close to sold out already I bet. There are other spots that have power only that are pretty nice. They can pump your tanks for $15 the spots are cheaper. It's is a awesome trip. Yellowstone is near by too and all kinds of killer mountain trails with camping near by.

Markflexes

Tear It Up 2011 RZR XP
Feb 28, 2012
Peoria, AZ
St. Anthony is awesome. I believe that is where the can- am turbo video was shot.
I believe the Can-Am video was shot at the China Wall in Glamis. At least it sure looks familiar to me anyway.

By the way, very cool video. Thanks for sharing. Getting me cranked for Halloween in Glamis.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000