Utv Hard Ramming.. Our Mint 400 #1958 aka The Pink Car

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
Bummer to have to tell anyone you got nerfed by a jeep speed. That's like getting nerfed by a teryx. Shit both those happened to you guys.
Yeah it's a bummer to break a transmission too. I'm confident about what were doing I don't have insecurities I'm working out on forums or the race track so yeah we got creamed by a Jeepspeed. So hot shot what's your name and race car you drive?

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
Rusty I think they had a great race finishing 23 in a 800. I thought I said that but it's not like their going to walk all over us. If we hadn't blown the trans on our last lap we would have finished 15th.....only had to do last lap in 3 hrs for that to happen but trans had nothing left. Still I think that any 900 much less 800 to finish up there is a feat. I give credit where it's due but doesn't mean I'm going to take anyone's crap either. S3 kicked the fields ass all the way from La and west coast egos got busted. I was raised in Orange County I know all about west coast mentality. Some really classy guys and some still in fantasyland that west coast is better than the rest. Hasn't been true for awhile if it ever was. Smell those roses?

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
Rusty I think they had a great race finishing 23 in a 800. I thought I said that but it's not like their going to walk all over us like the smack their talking. If we hadn't blown the trans on our last lap we would have finished 15th.....only had to do last lap in 3 hrs for that to happen but trans had nothing left. Still I think that any 900 much less 800 to finish up there is a feat. I give credit where it's due but doesn't mean I'm going to take anyone's crap either. S3 kicked the fields ass all the way from La and west coast egos got busted. I was raised in Orange County I know all about west coast mentality. Some really classy guys in the Utv class but a few still in fantasyland that west coast is better than the rest. Hasn't been true for awhile if it ever was......How much desert is in La do u think? Do you smell those roses?

I wish Texas had a mixed desert/technical course see how many wadded up in the trees.....Haha!

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Yeah it's a bummer to break a transmission too. I'm confident about what were doing I don't have insecurities I'm working out on forums or the race track so yeah we got creamed by a Jeepspeed. So hot shot what's your name and race car you drive?
I race a Logitech keyboard. The qwerty kind!

Reactions: rappy60guy

Herrera Motorsports

Mar 15, 2015
JoeyD23. way to egg on George he is bad enough all ready. But I guess every time we respond it only validates his pointless rant. Now he is mad at all racers from CA next he will want to race everyone and bet the farm. George if I was in a TT I would not be dealing with such a baby, but unfortunately I'm just a poor UTV driver. George your car is sponsored by a great organization made up of the strongest women on earth maybe you should be a better representative and not tarnish such a great organization with your crying. Your sarcastic congratulations means very little coming from you. And I will once again ask for the video proving what a dirty racer I am.

Last edited:
Reactions: facteryfmf

staggs

Feb 20, 2011
It's racing don't get mad and lose sleep over it get even or as some say don't get stagged I also know these guys in the teryx so I find this story alittle hard to believe , or if they did nerf you as you say I don't think it was intentional my .02

Reactions: UTVMike24

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
Ok I'm the first to admit I didn't know these guys from Adam but I believe David that whatever happened it wasn't intentional. I didn't know anything about the Teryx build and can see it was a cool project and they are and should be proud of the car. That said my fingers got ahead of me and I apologized which is all I can do. I'm not saying the way we were nerfed was necessary but it is what it is. We've raised a lot of money for the organization around $10k actually for what's that's worth. We also have discussed putting individuals with life challenges in the car to try and do something worthwhile and make a difference. There's always more to the story than meets the eye. This got blown out of proportion.... What happens when u react before you cool off. My bad!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000