UTV Championship Updates, Pictures and Race Day Thread

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
Does anyone know anything about the XYZ that's running in the unlimited class ? Last year's champ was constant news. This dude wins two in a row and I belive a top 20 today and no one mentions it. Nice run by Staggs today as well. Congrats to his team getting a brand new car dialed in also.
There was a bone stock Yamaha with a cage and bigger tires that was probably top ten but it was hard to tell for sure.

Reactions: facteryfmf

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
I tried hard to keep track of who and what was going on...but after the first 5 laps it was impossible to keep track...by the last lap I wasn't even sure who was our closest competitor

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
I heard Marc got a second place in the turbo class. I must say I'm a bit surprised. Good for him. It must have been a bummer for him not to be a factor in so many races. Definitely a battle of attrition yesterday based on what I read here.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
I heard Marc got a second place in the turbo class. I must say I'm a bit surprised. Good for him. It must have been a bummer for him not to be a factor in so many races. Definitely a battle of attrition yesterday based on what I read here.
I believe Lambert lapped all the way up to second in turbo.

facteryfmf

Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
How did Lone Star's new ride do?
Dan had a tough start. Apparently the can am key times out after a certain amount of time. So when he went to start the car the key had timed out and he had no idea. So it took him a bit to turn it off and back on and push to start. He told me the car was fine but the suspension was just really over sprung and made for a long day.

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
I believe Lambert lapped all the way up to second in turbo.
He sure is making me eat my words. Good for them. No team deserves the great results more than they. Two wins out of the box will make it hard for other teams to catch them, if they can avoid any DNF'S.
You're not racing with them this year?

facteryfmf

Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
He sure is making me eat my words. Good for them. No team deserves the great results more than they. Two wins out of the box will make it hard for other teams to catch them, if they can avoid any DNF'S.
Nope just enjoying the races from the spectators point and working on possibly driving for some other teams at the longer races.

facteryfmf

Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Sims was the last to cross the finish line before Lambert took the checkered flag.

facteryfmf

Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Yes and I'm curious to see the lap times also bc I'm not so sure they are 100% correct

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000