Use a cage!

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Why you use a cage for filling tires and setting the beads. Load range E tires will do this too if they let go. Lucky SOB right here!!! Good thing it wasn't a split ring or he wouldn't have a head right now!!

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=be888dda912a" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

noceros

Jan 22, 2011
Folsom Ca.
Use to repair split rim tires by hand when I was a kid (working in a gas station), always lowered the rack onto the wheel when filling. Still scared the sh-- out of me.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Use to repair split rim tires by hand when I was a kid (working in a gas station), always lowered the rack onto the wheel when filling. Still scared the sh-- out of me.
We did field repairs in the Army on them for our 'duce and a halfs. We'd turn them over and the noobie got to fill it and ride it!!! LOL!!!

Never had one go, but plenty of stories from other folks in the European theater. That was enough for me, I didn't want to chance it!

BTW it looked like the guy walking by at the bottom of the screen had a loaded finger. He points it at him and the tire blows up.. LOL!!!:eek:

thekevin

Mar 23, 2013
I give it a 6.5 because he didnt stick the landing, but it was a good backflip.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000