Re: NEW 2012 Arctic Cat Widcat **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

That thing is SICK I tell ya!! Now come on Kawi!!!! LOL

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM

Video of this weeks intro...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSIUsp1gk_M&feature=player_embedded]‪Wildcat Unveiling‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

megonzo

Jan 25, 2011
Cedar City, UT

oops... Hey, still wanting to know where the dual exhaust is suppost to be. Plus, it looks smaller than a RZRS. Has to be quick off the line tho..

:)

Jo

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

I have updated the original thread with all the new images of the Wildcat! UTVUG is the FIRST site to have access to publish these images. Thank you Arctic Cat for giving us this opportunity!!!

loco

Loco Time - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 18, 2009
Placerville, CA

Good call on the black plastics. Let's hope it's not a flop like the prowler 1000.

jagular7

Jul 14, 2011
I've been holding out on purchasing my sxs with all this competition of standard, standard plus, high performance, and now, almost comp-ready rigs. You really have to weigh out what you intend to do with the sxs before actually looking for something that will hold that and them some more.
In review of the pics, the rear swing arms are similar to that of the rzr900. Though ends look to be rubber rather than heim. To add, the arms look integrated to the ends so no adjustments. A 5-link rear, different for sure.
The floor pan looks to be plastic in the front wheel wells. Probably not true. Though looks like a match the rear gas tank.
Gas tank is on top of the rear axle, engine and driveline. Exhaust is out next to it.
Also notice what looks to be plastic front grille. It goes down to the base frame. It looks to be 1-pc. Really needs a sporting front bumper, winch mount, then get a set of rock rails to match.

Oh decision, decisions...

Last edited:

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

lol....I really like it. I think it has a ton of potential in the looks department. I can't wait to see what the aftermarket companies do in terms of cages and accessories!

Zerofield

Pit Junky - UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 13, 2009
Arizona
Am i the only one on here that thinks this thing looks like ASS! its completely ugly...

The only good thing about it is the Walker Evans Shocks...

poflo

Jan 3, 2011

We will have Industry EXCLUSIVE photos and info coming soooooonnnnnnnnn!
Joey,got any pictures showing the new engine......cut thru's & internals

poflo

Jan 3, 2011

Don, same engine as the Prowler 1000, with some tuning. Twin ITBs, etc.
Yes,read about that,but ,wanted to see a picture.......The twin 50mm TB's will change the overall.That single TB on a cross over bridge on the prowler, killed it's potential..Chris,did you ever do a Prowler 1000 motor

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Lower rear shock bolt. Tell me what you see? :eek:

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM

Yes,read about that,but ,wanted to see a picture.......The twin 50mm TB's will change the overall.That single TB on a cross over bridge on the prowler, killed it's potential..Chris,did you ever do a Prowler 1000 motor
Some of the Prowler guys have been installing a second throttle body (pretty easy mod). A Power Commander V for Harley twins, with Auto Tune, is then installed along with Muzzy Dual Exhaust. Those alone turn the 951 into a whole new motor... That big V-twin likes to breathe, so any reduction in airbox restriction and intake restriction ups it even more... and if you up the compression ratio a little, watch out, it'll really fly, especially with some good clutch tuning.

I run the same, with a 3 inch intake that runs straight to a large K&N Xtreme Filter that sits inside a ram-air hood scoop.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000