North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
OK here are the contestants....LOL....

BiggJimm

jlbierig450r

facteryfmf

MRPAT920

DUNE DUMMY 29

The UTVUnderground May UGLIEST UTV Picture Contest Presented by Dalton Ind.

First we would like to welcome Dalton Industries, makers of the finest Kawasaki Teryx and Polaris RZR aftermarket clutches. Dalton has come on board to sponsor UTVUnderground so say thank you to Dalton by considering them when looking to purchase your next Polaris or Kawasaki clutch!!

THE UGLIEST UTV CONTEST

We have come to the conclusion that its time to have a good laugh and mix up our giveaway contest. We are always rewarding the finest UTV's and we think its time to award someone for posting up and finding pictures of some of the ugliest UTV's!

This contest was not develoed to degrade others but comeon, we have all seen a UTV that we felt fell short of looking good. So lets have some fun with this one!

THE UGLIEST UTV RULES

Here is the rules. Each member can enter up to 2 pictures of ANY UTV they can find a picture of. The UTV does not have to be yours!! If someone else posts up the UTV first then you cannot win by posting another picture of it.

We will accept entries through Tuesday June 8th! At that point we settle on the 10 UGLIEST entries which we will then put to a VOTE. The members will then have through Sunday June 13th to cast their vote for the Ugliest UTV!!

THE PRIZE
The winner will recieve their choice of a Polaris RZR or Kawasaki Teryx Dalton Ind. CLUTCH! That is a HUUUGE value and an awesome prize!!! Even if your a Rhino guy you can try to make some $$ or hook up a friend!!

Check out the Dalton Ind. products!
Dalton Industries Ltd. - ATV Components

Bryan M

B-MAN - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 16, 2009
Sin City(Vegas!)
damn I havent seen mr offroads ugly a$$ rhino in a long time....didnt he get into jeeps or something? he hasnt been around for awhile...

STETLER

R1-Custom - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 24, 2009
Orange, CA
My vote was for MRPAT920. I've seen that rhino at the show and man is it UGLY. looked like a PepBoys Pinata before it was cracked open.

Great contest UTVUG !!!

Friedman72

Apr 28, 2010
LOL.... Bumping this thread at this point is like running up the score...def. not in the name of sportsmanship... but kinda funny. Id say it would be closer if my entry had mad it to vote but DAMN... you killed it

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Well BiggJim is the winner of this months contest! BiggJim will get to select a clutch for either a Teryx or RZR or possibly a product of equal or lesser value from Dalton Ind. Thank you to Dalton Ind. for giving such an awesome gift and thank you to all the members who participated!!!!!

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Well BiggJim is the winner of this months contest! BiggJim will get to select a clutch for either a Teryx or RZR or possibly a product of equal or lesser value from Dalton Ind. Thank you to Dalton Ind. for giving such an awesome gift and thank you to all the members who participated!!!!!
Thanks Joey and Dalton for putting on the contest!!! FST does some cool work by the way.... But I'd be willing to be they built that machine with a whole lot of outside influence:eek:

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Thanks Joey and Dalton for putting on the contest!!! FST does some cool work by the way.... But I'd be willing to be they built that machine with a whole lot of outside influence:eek:
Hahaha congrates BiggJim.
This was a great contest Joey!!
Dude that thing looks like it was Mickey Moused! :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000