Turbo Rotax Rhino on the Rubicon

loco

Loco Time - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 18, 2009
Placerville, CA
Went into the Rubicon for a wedding down in Rubicon Springs. Came down from Tahoe down Cadillac hill and into the springs. Maiden voyage on the turbo rotax, so I didn't know what to expect, especially with my 23 week pregnant wife with me. After it was all said and done, i was really happy the way my turbo rotax ran, I turned the boost way down, and my bighorn 2.0's provided me with lots of traction on the rocks. Only issues I had were reverse acted funny like the rev limiter was on, and it kept popping out of low gear so I had to have my wife hold it in place some the trip.

Attachments

loco

Jan 18, 2009
Placerville, CA
last few. Picture of Lake Tahoe coming out towards Tahoma, and I felt like I had a seat warmer on the way out. I was only going like 7mph because there were a few jeeps in front of me, all of a sudden I smelt burnt plastic. The wedding.

Attachments

loco

Jan 18, 2009
Placerville, CA
She really wanted to go, but then again she is still doing kickboxing (no contact) and is still very active so I figured this would be a breeze for her. Oh also a nice plug for Magnum off-road, that is thier long travel on my Rhino.

loco

Jan 18, 2009
Placerville, CA
a few vids, nothing special.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQKKwuhRG_A]YouTube - Rubicon Rhino Cadillac Hill[/ame]

loco

Jan 18, 2009
Placerville, CA
last one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1tg_nad0_Q]YouTube - Turbo Rotax Rhino On Rubicon Trail[/ame]

1lostone

Feb 19, 2009
"2006 660, K&N intake, gibson exhaust, Magnum offroad longtravel kit, KMS sheeve, duner kit, Prp seats, full homemade cage."

Sweet ride Loco. Time to update the sig! :D

Mush

Food Stamp Ninja - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 16, 2009
Hendertucky NV
friggen drop the hammer already wussy, you have long travel you could went thru half that stuff at 50:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000