Can-Am Turbo or No-Turbo?

x450riderx

Nov 27, 2015
I am trying to decide wether to purchase a new Can-Am Maverick MAX X ds 1000R or a the same model with a turbo? I am planning on using it to head up to the mountains and put around. If I EVER decide to head to the dunes, it would be once maybe twice. Honestly, I am worried about resale value (I think). Thoughts?

Thanks

Reactions: ROTAX

Blue Coyote

Jul 31, 2009
Eugene OR
www.NWOffroad.net
Get the turbo - besides more power - especially nice in the mountains and at elevation - the Turbo has the better clutch, better axles, better shocks, bigger tires.
Resale value on all of these are crap - but the turbo may be more attractive in the used market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: x450riderx

Glamisfan

Oct 26, 2009
imperial valley
Get the turbo - besides more power - especially nice in the mountains and at elevation - the Turbo has the better clutch, better axles, better shocks, bigger tires.
Resale value on all of these are crap - but the turbo may be more attractive in the used market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
/\ this!!!! Get the turbo!

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
I would agree get the turbo.

Understand going in that resale value on these is not that great as soon as the next model comes out. Turbo is top of the heap right now for can-am but i would bet it won't be long before a revamp happens.

The turbo will hold the most value though, they are fun to drive

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000