Trailer Floor Idea

Greenhorn

Oct 13, 2010
I just ordered a 7x16 toy/cargo trailer to haul rhino. Wondering how people finished there trailer interiors. Any pictures would be nice. Thanks.:cool:

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
I have used G-Floor on two of my trailers. On the floor of my 6X12 and I also converted the front bed area of my 23' toy hauler to storage with tie down points and G-Floor. I can still use the area for a bed by tossing down an Aero bed or other air mattress for guests. This gives me somewhere to put stuff like the BBQ, chairs, cooler, gear bags etc. and it keeps them out of the walkway. I bought a roll of G-Floor at Costco in a 7.5x20' roll for $175. They have different colors and patterns such as striped, coin top, diamond plate. They also make it in different thicknesses. Here is a place online selling a roll for $128 that will do your whole trailer...

G-Floor Garage Floor Cover/Protector - 7.5' x 17' Coin at Menards

SGM4Life

Oct 29, 2009
Valencia,Ca
I know a friend of mine used that herculiner from pep boys and it looked good but he did not recommend it cause you can not really clean trailer out. Its destroys brooms cause its so rough. FYI

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000