ToyUp Industries new Utv/Atv Truck Decks

toyup

Feb 2, 2012
The new Utv/Atv truck decks from ToyUp Industries are now available, I have been building sleddecks for 15 years now and decided to take my experience and start manufacturing Utv/Atv specific decks. No dovetail for plenty of clearance pulling camp trailers, and they will be available in 2 widths, 98" & 74", and 3 lengths 7' 8' & 9' to accommodate long and shortbed pickups and you're particular application. Please check out my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TOYUPINDUSTRIES?ref=hl and my website ToyUp Sled decks im still updating my website so most of the info is on my facebook, feel free to call me anytime with you're ?'s

Attachments

meathooker

Mar 4, 2015
Good looking decks William.

Several of my buddies have ToyUp sled decks and they all love them.

toyup

Feb 2, 2012
thankyou @meathooker I love hearing that, I am a small company, I hand fabricate every deck myself to insure the highest quality possible, and all my decks come with a lifetime warranty

toyup

Feb 2, 2012
The decks are manufactured out of 1x2 steel tube in 3 different gages, thicker material in crucial stress areas and lighter material in less critical strength areas, deck weighs aprox 320lbs depending on model, black hammer powdercoat, ameriguard decking, bed is fully covered to protect items in bed, led marker lights, ready to go.

meathooker

Mar 4, 2015
We couldn't fit three xp1000's in a 30' trailer so we loaded up on the new ToyUp UTV deck and headed out for the 330mile trip to Oregon for a short course race. The ToyUp deck worked awesome! It saved us from taking two trucks on this trip.

tomcav

Let ride ,bitches
Feb 6, 2011
the oc
can you pm me with some prices, short bed chevy 74" wide ,what is the max lengths avail?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000